What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread v souffs

Sigh...........another performance indicative of our year. I hope Ricky was watching, it is making his decisions as to who is going pretty easy.

I hate to say it, but based on the last 2 weeks, next Sunday night would be pretty embarassing.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
f**k I hate souths fans

I kid you not at half time when the kids were playing on the field some dumb souths woman was yelling at them "you dumb merkin f**king run straight you prick"
Have heard Eels fan speak far worse than this at our baby juniors.
Some of our supposed fan base make me feel ashamed to be an Eels fan.
Have had many a moment where the thought of knocking the daylights out of these idiots have arisen.
So glad I don't get ruled by such temptations.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Have heard Eels fan speak far worse than this at our baby juniors.
Some of our supposed fan base make me feel ashamed to be an Eels fan.
Have had many a moment where the thought of knocking the daylights out of these idiots have arisen.
So glad I don't get ruled by such temptations.

agreed, the weirdos at Parra games are just as bad, typical dumb westies, then they come into Syd every fri and sat night and bring there shit with them.

natheel

Coach
We need to put in an 80 minute display

We are lucky we are up against a side next week that is hot and cold

I have a good feeling next week

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
agreed, the weirdos at Parra games are just as bad, typical dumb westies, then they come into Syd every fri and sat night and bring there shit with them.
f**king Westies :lol::lol:
As an observer, back in the early 70's used to go Fri or Sat night
to the Town Hall Station on George Street to watch the Paddo gang
dish out a most terrible pummeling to the "Town Hall" Sharpies
who came from out west.
Geeessss they copped a hammering.

Last edited:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Yep Poore for $150k is sort of ok but not for the $350k some say he's on.
We might be a very different looking squad next year.
Go Ricky, I'll even send you my magic broom that shuts the wife up.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Souths just to strong - gee there forward pack is powerful , we had no answer. The boys tried hard beaten by a better side

38-6, soft as toliet paper this mob, they are meant to be playing for Burty and hindy, it's all talk. The going gets tough in the game and they go and hide.
Sticky needs a massive clean out.

the panthers and roosters both won so we may have still got the spoon even if we won its hard to keep fighting when theres nothing to fight for
i wish they would stop talking the talk and start walking the walk a bit
maybe sticky can bring in a new rule players can only talk to the media after they win a game

Kornstar

Coach
Souths were obviously too strong but fmd it would have been nice for the referees to actually ref both sides the same! Some of those penalties happen in every tackle and Souths seemed to get them several times today and scored off every one!

They are just as much of an embarrassment as us.....god help any team in the finals if they are not the "team" of the week!

Gronk

Staff member
I won't get to watch it until later tonight. Do I need few stiff drinks first ?

Latest posts