What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Thread Warriors vs Broncos

Blair

Coach
Sheck in! Beautiful. Pompey converts. 22-10, nineteen mins left.

When do we go for a field-goal? Chanel's kick on the last goes dead. Seven-tackle set, Broncos...

End of the set, Charnze knocks on, he hasn't been his usual self today.

Brizzy all set for points...and big Willison crashes over. 22-16, fourteen mins left.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Mistake by Broncos in the next attacking set. Phew.

And we score, Martin with a punt to Dallin! 26-16, nine mins left. We need our halves now to close it out.

sup42

Juniors
We have a few months worth of evidence now that TMM is the #1 halfback at the warriors
I am sick to death of SJ Sychophants dismissing Martins amazing rise as a NRL top four side killer.

Were it not for their cult faboi thinking they would realise Martin is one of the most exciting half backs in the NRL right now and that the Warriors are unbelievably fortuitous to have fluked signing him when his career arc has hit top gear.

Also it proves he is mightily Fkd off with SJ for not using him for two years.

SJ should have passed him some ball eh...but he was too greedy and untrusting to feed the in form half of the comp this year. True story when TMM got first receiver he went crazy to out play Johnson.

Bye bye SJ. That was the dumbest thing ever in Warriors dynamics since 1995. There has been no other player in our history that starved a star player of ball like Johnson made TMM invisible.

Now TMM is guaranteed ball we have not lost a game since he took helm...HELLO'O

#posts incoming about SJ being injured which is why he cannot pass to TMM,seems an Achilles affects your wrists and arms and stops you passing.

Last edited:

Big Marn

Bench
Lets not get too excited. We were full strength. Broncos were missing Haas, Carrigan and Walsh. That makes a big difference to their team. Im happy for the win, but some perspective needed.

sup42

Juniors
Lets not get too excited. We were full strength. Broncos were missing Haas, Carrigan and Walsh. That makes a big difference to their team. Im happy for the win, but some perspective needed.
Well with the Johnson team you lose more games than you win.

With TMM at half back the club is undefeated.

I am pretty excited about that whatever excuse is made for the Broncos our future is clearly with TMM as the seven for the coming years and CHT looks to be a really good communicator with Martin.

Last edited:

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Season is alive....sigh again....sigh thanks to the TMM CHT combo.
I mean honestly, I get it. The guy was the Dally M player of the year last year but got robbed of it because powers that be wanted Ponga to win. It's hard to drop a guy like that who is the face of the club, and I have no doubt has significant influence in the sheds.

But we now see very clearly that our best halves combination is the one out there tonight. There should be no reason this isn't the side for the rest of the year.

I think a similar situation is brewing with RTS, potentially Tohu as well. But certainly RTS, he's slow. He's not a rock solid inline defender. He doesn't link with his winger well. Who's to say Ali or Moala-Graham aren't better in that position, and Berry shouldn't take his spot as well? I don't envy Webster, it's all well and good for us guys who post from our house and don't have to keep an environment going, and use their resources the best they can whilst keeping harmony but also progression for guys who need and deserve it