What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Titans @ CBUS

Quigs

Immortal
A great team win and what a pleasure to watch.

NO f**kING ONE OUT HIT UPS, ONE OUT HIT UPS, ONE OUT HIT UPS.... it was two or three off the ruck with support. I f**king loved it.

I said to the old mate as we were watching towards the end. "We have got to enjoy this win because nearly every thing went out way, bounce of the ball and in our own goal area. For example Katoa forcing first, DA tapping over the dead ball etc. Last month or so little things like that would of gone right against us.

Anyhow I loved the change of match plan, it brought a wry smile to my dial.

We will still be coming fourth for at least another 13 or so days.

May the force be with us.

DJDL

First Grade
Shoulder to shoulder and Fifita takes a dive the likes never seen. What a laugh.

Oenalty penalty penalty penalty. It’s a Gee up (get it)

I'm going to start calling him Tailormade.
As in Tailormade Gold Edition, the world's most expensive pillow.

bluefox68

Staff member
Dressing Shed Report:

This is HILARIOUS: We had to wait a full 40 minutes in a waiting room outside the 'inner sanctum' because (after 10 minutes) - "We just need to wait for Dessie to finish his post-match talk with the boys." After 20 minutes - "We're really sorry - Des is still going with his 'post-match talk...' " After 30 minutes - "We're bringing the players to you - Des is still talking to the players..." (Tino and Beau Fermor sheepishly come out and pose with us for photos). 40-minute mark - "Okay, you can go in now."

Anyway, shook hands with Dessie - he was the most calm, quiet, and compassionate guy you could imagine. The highlight of the night - even better than the win - was him meeting my son, Reuben - ruffling his hand through his hair like your favourite Uncle would - and posing for photos. This is the stuff that puts everything in perspective. We also had a few players do the same - which was just so good, considering the fact that they had just been flogged.

All around - an awesome night - Sharks did us proud - we were smiling from kick-off until the end of the night!

Eion

First Grade
Great to hear mate. Des would have been gutted after that performance, and to show up like he did for you is unreal. Couldn’t have scripted the night better mate

shadowboxer

First Grade
Once you go black.
Or one if the great one liners in a ordinary Wesley Snipes movie - “Always bet on Black”
Only seen brief match highlights but yeah solid work team.
The team are dead set two face Batman villian, whereas the NRL are just a bloody villian - WTF penalty count.
Keep rollin on sharks