What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Souths (round 11)

Minh

First Grade
Even though we're leading the penalty count we're getting some stiff calls here....

Dragsters

First Grade
2 diud calls (the fullback knocks on then drops it cold 2 mins later called a rake) keeping the rabbits in the game

hewi

Bench
Penalty for a strip that wasn't and Souths score.FFS. Compressed defence fails yet again.

Minh

First Grade
We look dangerous attacking their 20 and they look dangerous too. I guess second half whoever get's the better field position will win...

possm

Coach
Our right side defence has been a problem for the past 4 years no matter who they put there.

Duges with a couple of good passes and offloads !

We are playing pretty well.

Russell Packer having a serious go.

Frizz and Marketo quite effective in attack.

Its an entertaining game.

Good to see Lafai score a long range try.

Close game, lts see what the second half holds for us.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
That try probably killed us, we were playing well too.

Yep 2 dud calls knock on and a so called strip.....jeez we get some lousy calls at vital times...we were by far the better side in the first half but are now trailing at the break...I hope we keep grinding away in the 2nd half but we unfortunately tend to drop our bundle when we get calls that go against us....

Minh

First Grade
Yep 2 dud calls knock on and a so called strip.....jeez we get some lousy calls at vital times...we were by far the better side in the first half but are now trailing at the break...I hope we keep grinding away in the 2nd half but we unfortunately tend to drop our bundle when we get calls that go against us....

Agree, I hope we somehow find the resolve to win this game and not drop our bundle.

blacksafake

First Grade
That try is the game sealer imo.How f****** lucky has that Walker been.
The boys need to start 2nd half well or it could get away from them.

thebigredv

First Grade
No doubt bad calls were no good.

But, no excuses. If we are good enough we have a game for the taking.

Not feeling confident.

Want this bad.