What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Warriors

McLovin

Staff member
$_57.JPG

shadowboxer

First Grade
Crowd: 13,988

Awesome crowd.
Massive pat on the back to all supporters.
Should have done a poll on the way out on who the new coach should be.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Warriors score, I go to to the toilet, hear a great cheer, come out, we scored, everyones high fives, find the family, Robson, Johnson, GTFOOH.

drago brelli

Bench
f**k this team.

f**k Flannagn.

And f**k off Jeff Robson you f**king spastic.

Cheer up yous blokes. At the end of that SG Ball game this arvo your trophy cabinet was increased by 100%. All credit to super coach Howlett, he took that team from 8th spot to premiers.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Presser was interesting.
Flanagan looked like a bloke who had a dodgy curry sitting on the toilet. Looked well and truly under pressure, not well at all.
Didn't blame Robson brain explosion, felt the team including him should have been able to get the job done.

taipan

Referee
Went for a squirt 2 minutes from full time leading 16 to 12.Even my aim look confident and accurate,heard a cheer ,then silence.
Anyone see a guy looking like a stunned mullet and kicking cans in disgust,That was moi.

I am firmly convinced since North Sydney was given the flicker,we have taken over their mantle,of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
We need a half back with speed and incisiveness,we have currently a tortoise who couldn't penetrate paper mache.Caught with the ball countless times in attack.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Just finished watching on delay. f**k. One of the most disappointing and inept finishes to a match I've ever seen. Three minutes left and we're playing the ball like there is five seconds to go. Do we practice this shit at training? I'm sure winning teams do. Very f**king annoyed.

carcharias

Immortal
It was a fluke we were in front
We had dopey Mitch brown on one wing
Luetele went off hurt
Toops got destroyed in what I think is a send off act
Fifita scored by beating 5 or 6 players
Some dopey kiwi drops the ball scoring

Great crowd and atmosphere

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I haven't been bothered to read other posts on here but what I will say is this.

Jeff Robson now has surely cost us more games than he has won. I'm not sure what Flanno means by saying he is our most consistent player? I think he means most favoured player.

I don't give 2 hours how well the bloke defends he is a f**kkkkking hack. I'd rather a bloke that misses 10 tackles a game like Sandow but can pull a rabbit out of a hat and single handily win games. There is a difference in having a good footy brain and a dumb one. Robbo is purely a dumb dumb

Vin Fizz

Bench
Something has to change if we are EVER going to be a threat to the premiership. Once again we failed a test that the top sides that win premierships don't fail. It happens time and again and it doesn't seem to matter what personnel we have on board. I reckon that's the problem. Bellayche was expectorating deluxe when the Storm let in a try at the death a few weeks ago with some fugging huge lead. He's like Al Capone and the barber that knicked his cheek in The Untouchables, everyone's shitting themselves at ANY failure. Us, well its ok as long as we try our best and stay in the contest. Well that gets us exactly what we saw last night. WE have to become ruthless cuties . Coaches and Players. I haven't seen that since 2000.

Last edited:

Vin Fizz

Bench
That fuggin area is cursed. Fugg I hope the development unearths the grave, Jimmy Hoffa or whatever it is that buried under the field.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Something has to change if we are EVER going to be a threat to the premiership. Once again we failed a test that the top sides that win premierships don't fail. It happens time and again and it doesn't seem to matter what personnel we have on board. I reckon that's the problem. Bellayche was expectorating deluxe when the Storm let in a try at the death a few weeks ago with some fugging huge lead. He's like Al Capone and the barber that knicked his cheek in The Untouchables, everyone's shitting themselves at ANY failure. Us, well its ok as long as we try our best and stay in the contest. Well that gets us exactly what we saw last night. WE have to become ruthless cuties . Coaches and Players. I haven't seen that since 2000.

You guys really are pathetic losers, man.

Don't stop being Cronulla. Please.

I don't think you could even if you tried (yet again).

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts