What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day v Warriors

Click2000

Juniors
That really is the most pathetic thing I've seen ..... Seriously if Robson doesn't get dropped for that then I will never watch these useless sh*t merkins again..... That is deadset f*cking disgusting that a 1st greade rugby league player would put in a kick that bad in that position...

Murphy I don't care who you are, you are the half back for the rest of the year !!!

Barba offered little at the back, in his long run, was run down.

And propped everytime got to line.

Beale actually looked better tonight

shaggs

Coach
All creativity has been taken from Birds hands. Anybody else notice all he has done the last two games is crab across field for an inside ball to Bakuya? Exactly the same thing Carney was doing. Cant be a coincidence.

I did. Mentioned it earlier. I don't understand reverting to the grind after winning 3 games. Since we went back we haven't won. Stupid.

No depth in attack and not moving up in defence again.

roboshark

Coach
On a day when the younguns do us proud we have to watch these overpaid useless hacks run around. Bunch of f**king losers. We all knew we would f**k it up on the last play. They should hand their pay back

f**king useless pathetic excuses for footballers. The club is an utter embarrassment

That really is the most pathetic thing I've seen ..... Seriously if Robson doesn't get dropped for that then I will never watch these useless sh*t merkins again..... That is deadset f*cking disgusting that a 1st greade rugby league player would put in a kick that bad in that position...

Murphy I don't care who you are, you are the half back for the rest of the year !!!

Flanno will give Murphy a run when Origin players away we will lose and Robson straight back in

shaggs

Coach
Barba offered little at the back, in his long run, was run down.

And propped everytime got to line.

Beale actually looked better tonight

Agree Beale looked better. But barba was pretty good. Safe. Didn't get much opportunity with the ball because we played so flat and slow.

We execute the second play way too slowly.

roboshark

Coach
And another thing. Why the f**k would these useless muppets laugh when they just have f**ked another game. They don't cate. f**kung sack all of them and start again

I hate them all the kunz

Card Shark

Immortal
We weren't the better team.

I pity the poor supporters who sat through that.

Back to the home performances of early this year / last year.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Crowd?
Been there when we have lost like that. Titans this year, Manly a few years back (that was the worst) - agree pity the loyal fans who turned out.
Sooo....2 losses in a row....whats next Shane

So Flanno picks Sami as backrower all year been listed in Jets as a centre, but decides to bring him in as a forward, mystified on that.

I am not a Ayshford fan i know he has been struggling in past but has played in the forwards and with minutes Sami played could have done that job.

Sami then would have played instead of Brown

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought Barba went ok, wasn't his fault we lost.

I've been a defender of Robson but his time is up. He showed a total lack of urgency.

Latest posts