What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day versus the Beagles

Bob Scott

Juniors
I would just like to see us be competitive , i want to see effort and signs that we have actually trained to play to a plan . Give me that and i will have no problem .
Am i asking too much ?
Maybe .

imasharkie

Coach
I used to love Monday night footy, was my Friday night for many years.
Worst idea ever. No thanks to MNF. MOF we had a party the moment they knocked MNF out. Next week we finally get a saturday game. I'm starting to hate Sunday games.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Why can't this game be played during the day everyone is basically at home, instead of kicking off after 8.
Marshall Law is starting up in Qld soon

I'm hoping Manly have become complacent and a bit restless waiting for this game. Are we still at $5 to win it ?

snout

First Grade
I think we used to have a pretty good record in MNF.
The bunnies tornado stands out.
Us in a close one.
There lve said it.

Big Bloke

Juniors
That's how a toffy nosed elite private school type would have it.... relating the fractions to the numbers in the Yawnion Game.

Then again if you are a scabby headed DeLaSalle prick you would try to emulate the stuck up private school shitheads.

Far can tykes.
I went to a private school and was forced to play Rugby for one year. Absolutely hated it. Could not wait for the season to end.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Glad the game is on late - Enough of an excuse to go to bed early and read the rest of the game day thread tomorrow for thee expected fallout… what a time to be alive