What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day versus the Beagles

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Honestly anyone who has anxiety about this match jist let it all gooooo.

Look at the rest of this year as trial matches. No one beats Melbourne this year.

Out real future starts in November. Enjoy the rest of this year.

Quigs

Immortal
I went to a private school and was forced to play Rugby for one year. Absolutely hated it. Could not wait for the season to end.
I too play one boring season of Yawnion be it a long long time ago. It was a very interesting season indeed.

If our paths ever cross Big B remind me to tell you some yarns about it.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Jonia L, should be in the centres, playing a backrower is not a good idea, there fullback will target him

Stake Removed

First Grade
Here we go, platform had to be laid upfront by Tolman & Woods all I ask is they run as hard as the Eagles props, now from rest of our pack, hit the ball up as hard as our starting props.
The Eagles has the most overrated half back in Cherry Evans

Frenzy.

Immortal
Honestly anyone who has anxiety about this match jist let it all gooooo.

Look at the rest of this year as trial matches. No one beats Melbourne this year.

Out real future starts in November. Enjoy the rest of this year.

Don't get being anxious about footy but anxiety is this forum's version of COVID-19. It's a pandemic. Everyone runs off each other, highly transmissable.

Chimp

Bench
We could really really do with a win today - puts us 2 points ahead, (plus for/against being worth another win) of all the other potential finals week 1 cannon fodder.

Jonia L, should be in the centres, playing a backrower is not a good idea, there fullback will target him
Talakai has been terrible in defence when he's been in the centres every game he's played there, including last year. Its just that a lot of people could only see his barnstorming runs before without seeing his deficiencies.

Latest posts