What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Bronco

Poss

Juniors
All players on report have gotten off with a fine.

Sharks prop Braden Hamlin-Uele will be fined $3000 if he takes an early guilty plea, or a two-match ban if found guilty at panel, for a Crusher Tackle on Billy Walters.

Ronaldo Mulitalo (Crusher Tackle), Blayke Brailey (Dangerous Contact) and Richard Kennar (Shoulder Charge) all face monetary fines for first offences.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I do agree, but point out that Newtown team won the competition and then beat the Qlders. I like that DNA.

We added Nicho, great call there Fitz. Time to clear out the deadwood. I do think we miss Rudolf, he is not the most brilliant player, but raises the energy and commitment to all around him.

That Newtown side had 8 current NRL top squad players. 8 others have left. Only Billy left from the winning Premiership and State Cup champions team.

So, it's an apples and oranges comparison.

The current Newtown side has a siesta mid game every week. Then they sometimes get out of jail playing Ippyball.

We are missing Toby, even as a non favourite of mine I can see his impact is a void.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yep with the current team we are not a true top 4 team, we are 6 or 7 at best.

It was a sad indictment that it took Will to get a successful kick into the in goal in the last few minutes - that's on our halves.

Dale and Wade are completely cooked.

Both wingers were terrible last night.
Katoa - mate the number one job as a winger is to stay behind your centre in attack. The pass from Ramien was a big risk on the first tackle - but if Katoa was in the right spot, he scores.

Ronnie - before kickoff he was sledging Riki for at least 30 seconds, before the game even started. Whenever he ramps up the trash talk, he gets distracted and plays worse. Stop the tough guy act and just focus on your footy mate. Same with holding the ball away from his body with the one arm carries. Fitz needs to give him a rocket - stop getting distracted with rubbish, just get back to running & tackling hard.

Yes. Called that in play. I knew Ramien would get scapegoated for that but Katoa was offside even if he catches it

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
That Newtown side had 8 current NRL top squad players. 8 others have left. Only Billy left from the winning Premiership and State Cup champions team.

So, it's an apples and oranges comparison.

The current Newtown side has a siesta mid game every week. Then they sometimes get out of jail playing Ippyball.

We are missing Toby, even as a non favourite of mine I can see his impact is a void.
The DNA is being coached by Greg Matterson. His contribution to this club and our players is so underrated.

He is a loss, but hey I respect a bloke who just wants to retire.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Kennedy, Mulitano, Ramien, Sifa, Katoa, Uele, Brailey, Hunt, Nikora, Wilton, Toby,Hazelton, Williams.....

I bet they love Greg.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The DNA is being coached by Greg Matterson. His contribution to this club and our players is so underrated.

He is a loss, but hey I respect a bloke who just wants to retire.

How does one coach deoxyribonucleic acid?

SadShark

Bench
It was fun….
That’s really all I can say.

Except for the strap on.

for the record

not used on me .
Sladden, you’ve put forward my same reasoning, as to whom the said sphincter enlarging implement, protruding from the belt was ingressed.
Most of the time, the easiest explanation is waved away as a mere trip/stubbing of toe, followed by an inevitable entering, multiple times. Can happen to anyone.
And that, as it were, is the end of the matter.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sladden, you’ve put forward my same reasoning, as to whom the said sphincter enlarging implement, protruding from the belt was ingressed.
Most of the time, the easiest explanation is waved away as a mere trip/stubbing of toe, followed by an inevitable entering, multiple times. Can happen to anyone.
And that, as it were, is the end of the matter.

Latest posts