What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs BRONCOS

Bench
Can't heap enough praise on our team. Sims was a beast, Hunt back to what a great player he is, Lomax is our starting centre from now on, Lawrie another forward for next year, Graham, what you say about him, Awsome player, JDB and Tyson big games from both of them.
Widdop was great, everyone in the team excelled.
I have to give our coach a big wrap.
Now on to the rabbits, feeling confident about that game

Tuddy

Juniors
I'll put my hand up for being one of those who had given up.

The courage, skill and passion for the jersey shown by the boys today made me realise I was so very, very wrong.

That win has given us a massive amount of confidence and momentum even with Widdop and DeBelin out next week. Souths are a real chance to lose, particularly if they take us lightly like the Broncos did today.

Even if we lose though, I won't care because that game was one for the ages.

mickeylane

Bench
Souths game v Melbourne took a lot out of them...it will come down to who wants it more next week...Lomax v Inglis!!! baptism of fire if ever there was one..

Either way filthy roosters will be licking their lips to play one of the walking injured (Dragons or Souths) by the time their game comes around in 2 weeks!

MilanDragon

Juniors
Souths game v Melbourne took a lot out of them...it will come down to who wants it more next week...Lomax v Inglis!!! baptism of fire if ever there was one..

Either way filthy roosters will be licking their lips to play one of the walking injured (Dragons or Souths) by the time their game comes around in 2 weeks!

Mickey whatever you do this week - please predict a Souths win. Please.

One of the very best victories of the past 50 years.

Given all the circumstances.

Great determination and courage.

The team was super aggressive and decisive for 80 minutes.

Despite the odds, playing away from home, injuries. Super performance from the whole team.

Ben Hunt, James Graham, Tariq Sims, Widdop, JDB, Lafai, Lomax and and and ..................

They have restored pride in the big red V.

Well done boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very proud of the effort.

Mr Red

First Grade
Can’t fault the effort today. We muscled up and our power backrow did the job.
Everyone had a dig, and win or lose that’s all as fans we ask for.

Imagine how good lomax, leilua and Lawrie would be if they got the game time throughout the season they deserve....

Sims ...what an effort.
Graham showed today in his short stint what value he adds...he leads from the front.

We are busted for next week, but at least there is a next week....

Mr Red

First Grade
JDB would be long odds to play next week. Widdop gone for season. Graham should be back.

Mann was quite good today. If our forwards lay the same foundation as today, think we’re a real chance next week.

JDB will play.
Widdop gone....