What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Canterbury Fleabags.

Vlad59

Juniors
Is there no reason the massive forward pass is not getting a mention? Okay we fecked up but hell that was forward.

Quigs

Immortal
I started to read this 'fred' and got to page 4 then I thought ..... f**k it, I'll just jump to the last entry and post.

Furhuck we are shit at times. Most times. How the f**k did we get to be ladder leaders a few weeks back. And now after the last months feasting of large servings of hot sloppy crap we are still running in 3rd place by ourselves.

Enjoy the ride in the upper atmosphere because we are rapidly losing altitude and there are no oxygen mask.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Sutton got the memo. Set restarts 4 to 1. Penalties 8 to 4. Kept them in it.

I’m surprised it was only 4, felt like a few more restarts than that! Plus our one was useless, 10 seconds to go in the first half.

Think Adam Gee was in the Bunker, he absolutely hates us…

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Beating roosters broncos storm all undone, eels dolphins dogs.

let’s face it we really do need to not finish top 4. We won’t win a semi and 3 years losing both will further ingrain the loser in us.

f**k this team pisses me off

Weaponhead

Coach
Beating roosters broncos storm all undone, eels dolphins dogs.

let’s face it we really do need to not finish top 4. We won’t win a semi and 3 years losing both will further ingrain the loser in us.

f**k this team pisses me off
Looking that way. Gave up leads against the Dolphins and Dogs, got in front and f**ked up the finish. Lacking focus and clinical execution. Sort that shit out or get bounced out in the finals. Again.

roboshark

Coach
I have no idea why he didn't bring Hunt on for GP. And the last set in regular time we try to go around them. Who makes this shit up. How can a first grade team be so Dumb. Take it close to the sticks ffs. I can take losing but i can't handle the sharks stupidity when they should be winning the game

Losses to dogs tigers eels and dolphins. It's so sharks

Weaponhead

Coach
Dumb shit Brent Read asking Crichton if he has sympathy for Hynes after missing kicks against the Dogs and the Dolphins. Such a weird bastard. FFS Hynes is a grown man.

eddiesmith

Juniors
Forget Adam Gee, I hate us.

But being a declared idiot I'll probably come back nek week and expect a huge form reversal. You know, do it for the boyz.

Well we’ve got the Titans and we’re going for 10 in a row plus undefeated at Coffs so there’s hope!!!

Drop that or play shit and barely win and it’ll be time to call it for another year…

shadowboxer

First Grade
I’ve been avoiding games - sad but true.
Can’t see myself heading to another one this season - my pass will be donated to the less fortunate, my son who hasn’t seen anything that resembled a gritty side.
Terrible to say but I get more enjoyment from the Jets than our current side.
Not deathriding or putting hate in the lads, but it’s just meh.
Just hope they find something to get back into gear for the rest of the season

Not seen the game as yet in full, but that ain’t helping. At all.
Season as any chance lives and died with the panthers game for mind, but the team currently mentally are shot. The coach has work to do and I wish him luck.
Sharks keep striking out, whereas Newtown keep bouncing - up the jets
The Penrith game showed what this team is, it definitely wasn't some blip to not worry about.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yeah I’ve gotten no enjoyment out of this team for weeks now. I dread game day and I simply can’t bare to watch the shit that we dish out. and the fact that that the team and players seem too arrogant to fix up their shit is what’s even worse.

So when we signed Hynes it was to replace Johnson.
We actually just signed a younger slower version.
Both players great down hill skiers, both choke when game is on the online.
Will Fitz drop anyone probably not.
If he does I bet they don't play for the Jets

Latest posts