What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

SadShark

Bench
Fitzy was pretty measured in the press conference. Nothing really new. Said there was a good opportunity now to go back and work on a few things. No mention of changes.

one reporter asked him about whether he thinks Dale is ready for a recall to the Blues side and he said “he’s got a good body of work and won’t let anyone down”.

k.
Rubber stamping what a f**ken rookie he is. Deadset laughable.

Sharkman

Juniors
Dale and Co were hunched over in the background sucking in the big ones watching the backs do all the work.

how embarrassing.
It’s clear he can’t handle minutes. At todays pace.

The speed of the game has changed even more from 2 years ago when I was super excited about the signing.

He’s a step slow. EVERYWHERE. Around the ruck, inside cover, getting back on side after a kick, hitting the line, playing the ball, first contact, he’s just slow. His lack of size isn’t helping him be more agile in attack or defence, and it’s killing him in physical contests.

Last week was the first game I caught in the flesh this year and I was stunned at how gassed he was and how ineffective he was.

Didn’t watch today and never will, so can’t comment on that, but I’ll assume it was more of the same.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
If there is anyone that knows how to cope after a Melbourne flogging it is me. Just pop on the 2016 GF and you'll be right

3rd biggest loss in club history.

there's some things we can go back and work on lol

Ya think?

Because it's clear we haven't been tackling or doing anything productive lately preparing for game day.

Poss

Juniors
It’s hard to compare floggings of the modern game vs floggings of old. The game is just so different. There’s almost a 50 point hiding every week. Momentum, Six agains, referees, interchanges, sin bins… all these things are relatively new or altered so it’s a lot easier to rack up points

Quigs

Immortal
Report from Camp Base Emu Park: The troop is not available to read the match game thread at this particular point of time as depression has set in after the Parks A Grade side lost by a late penalty on fulltime.

Commitment to maybe read the full content at a later day.

Chimp

Bench
Run hard, tackle hard and work hard - the very simple game plan to destroy our team. And unfortunately, the 3 key areas that we're lacking right now.

We want to run around teams and offload our way out of our own end - we don't fancy anything up the guts, and we're getting dominated in the collision both in attack and defence. Other teams scramble much better than us, the other team are first to any dropped/bouncing ball.

Can't blame individuals, something is off across the board at the moment.

That being said, we have some real passengers (as we can all see), and Harry showed us exactly what a good 9 can do for a team!

roboshark

Coach
Fitzy was pretty measured in the press conference. Nothing really new. Said there was a good opportunity now to go back and work on a few things. No mention of changes.

one reporter asked him about whether he thinks Dale is ready for a recall to the Blues side and he said “he’s got a good body of work and won’t let anyone down”.

k.
Well that's disappointing. Why doesn't he rip them a new one FFs. No wonder they are softcocks

Latest posts