What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

lockscombi

Juniors
No more proof than you have that he did!

I didn't ignore the bunker official not getting involved dipstick. In an earlier post I said it was his fault and in my post to you I said the bunker calls reviews? Are you so dumb you can't comprehend?

History of bad callas doesn't mean he made one then. Stop being such an ignorant soft cock, put your big boy pants on, stop looking for excuses and start blaming OUR side for being shit!
Yes our team is shit. At least we can agree on something. But when your shit team is punished by shit decisions, how the hell do you think we have any hope?

All I said is the Melbourne first try was WORTHY of going upstairs. You somehow don't think it was which boggles the mind. You do you I guess. No need to throw childish insults either. That just means you have lost the argument. Everyone knows this

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m painting a wall I knew not to watch. It’s a shame that we are so embarrassing we don’t even make a game of it.

Latest posts