What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

Frenzy.

Immortal
People understandably just sick of the same shit I guess
Yes but if a guy like Poland, young and new to NRL is getting 20 minutes at the end of games it's likely because that's all he'll get out. So he goes and rips and tears. I guarantee if he has to play 40 or 50 minutes he's no longer the Messiah.

Last edited:

carinashark

First Grade
Dale won’t be dropped. No way - Fitz loves him. The boys all love him….

Dale can start off the bench.
Put Cam to start.
Piss Wade off.
Bring Tom Haze onto bench.
Swap Moyz for Tricky.
You are kidding me after that performance?

lockscombi

Juniors
Like others have said here. If Fitzy doesn't drop both Moylan and Finucane next week, then the real problem is up top. Fitzy will have to go. Late play for Flanno?

Not a good game at all.
The bulk of this squad have played at least 3 seasons.
Look how quick Grant passes ball off deck compared to Brailey, helps them go forward.
So many issues across the park, problem is can't drop everyone.
You would expect a bounce back next week.
Trindall needs to be given ago over Moylan, if not I can understand if he asks for a release.
Our back 5 for all the metres they make I don't see an out and out speedster.
The middles have been discussed over and over they lack go forward.
No one wants to fire up.
Lucky it's just a game and always the next game

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dale won’t be dropped. No way - Fitz loves him. The boys all love him….

Dale can start off the bench.
Put Cam to start.
Piss Wade off.
Bring Tom Haze onto bench.
Swap Moyz for Tricky.
Not bad.

I reckon McInness gets 80 minutes. Add that to BN and TW who play 80 and the pack already looks 1 player more solid and consistent. Hunt looks to be out with an ankle. That means need another middle. That can be FunnyBone off the bench. Keep Williams - one of the only blokes who can hold his head up after tonight. Probably have to keep Kaufusi? Was he hurt tonight? As in out of the game?

Tricky for Moyza but not as 6. Make him 7, the NIchoBall experiment seems to have run it's race. Give Nicho the 6. He's been worked out by the better coaches.

Frenzy.

Immortal
The way Nicho takes things so personally. He needs …
You know what dickhead? I had you pegged as a total flog very early so put you on ignore till the game ended. Then you don't post anything until this offensive and ignorant post. You can stay on ignore, you have nothing to say and nothing worth reading. Knob!

Last edited by a moderator:

lockscombi

Juniors
You know what dickhead? I had you pegged as a total flog very early so put you on ignore till the game ended. Then you don't post anything until this offensive and ignorant post. You can stay on ignore, you have nothing to say and nothing worth reading. Knob!
Once again you resort to childish insults. And you can't take a joke. I welcome you ignoring me. Farewell

Yes but if a guy like Poland, young and new to NRL is getting 20 minutes at the end of games it's likely because that's all he'll get out. So he goes and rips and tears. I guarantee if he has to play 40 or 50 minutes he's no longer the Messiah.
Oh no I agree with that, tbh i haven't seen anything from him that even suggests he's a first grader. I'm stuck in a vortex of wanting players dropped but not liking the replacements either.

Latest posts