What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs manly

Ads

First Grade
Wade Graham isn't that good...................

Dud kicks, dud passes, dud decisions, dud options week in and week out and he's made captain?

He reached his potential 2 years ago and is on a fast slide downhill.

Ahhhh the boys club is alive and well

Re-signed on good coin too. He needs to be switched to the right side. Can't pass right to left.

drago brelli

Bench
Today's game just proved what a huge difference Ennis makes to the team. Without him there is no direction or motivation.
And why do Sharks wingers always always race inside & leave their wing unmarked......been happening for years not just with Flanno......really frustrates me!!

Wingers do this at every club. Are they coached to come in because when they come in nearly all I see end up taking no one. Why don't they just stay on their winger and let the inside guy score?

Nothing to add, except we didn't try to control the game at all, we gave them space, we let the run at will. Recent wins against Manly and other top sides have been built on us being in the oppositions faces and very focused, last Chooks game was a perfect example of this.

Looking forward to Ennis returning next week and keeping the team focused.

sharkies90

Juniors
Well, wasn't that pathetic!
I can't even name one player that did well... or at least not really well.
I feel like it was made really obvious during the game that we have no halves. When it really counted for Manly DCE and Foran threw the passes and kicked the kicks, while we constantly get down their end and brainlessly fumble the ball around between players and hope to god that someone pulls of some miraculous individual play... and in recent weeks we've been lucky enough to do that, but not tonight.

I would have Graham at prop next year, and potentially Gallen as well problem is we are not developing any new quality backrowers.

I remember few years back we had more then you poke a stick at

McLovin

Staff member
re Feki - Obviously injured for sure...When he made that break on our goal line it looked like he was running in slow motion...

sharkies90

Juniors
100% agree, Wade would be a good prop too I recon. Although we know that wont happen. You would think Barba deserves a second chance at 5/8, with Bird to the centres.

I thought we would have played them hard through the forwards, alas it wasn't to be.
We didn't have enough ball to win the game and what ball we had we didn't do enough with it.
I liked Barba in the halves but afraid it's time for Loots to have a stint in the reggies.

Well done f**k ups. You handed Manly their obligatory win at Brookvale (or where ever we play them, as Perer Peters says- Manly own Cronulla).

Now go home & play your video games, get drunk & root or whatever the f**k you do.

Any time you want to get off that bus at Brookvale to play rugby league, just let us f**kwit fans know.

Now go and git f**ked.

What an evil, wizened little man you are.

SadShark

Bench
What an evil, wizened little man you are.

Ohhh..........I........(sob, sniffle)......I.......didn't mean to upset anyone........(sob, sniffle)........especially the true, truey true defenders of the sacred.......would you please forgive me????????????

we beat the roosters. they have been ahead of us both times we beat em

anyway

So. this game

Phil Gould reckons hoodoos don't count but honestly. what are we 7/37 in games there and they have won 70 percent of matches vs Cronulla in total.
they have stepped on our necks in every big game we have played them in.

forget the dragons being big brother. manly own us.

game itself. Lootelly is on thin ice. Feki is injured...Robson is beyond infuriating.

Jack doesn't get the ball. or does not look for it.

very disappointing, considering they are last.

Latest posts