What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Merged Filth

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Now we have a like for like fullback, actually playing fullback. Proper Flannoball can be played, we have every chance.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I reckon Sharks in a close one, but I thought that last time we played them.

Hopefully they are fired up after that horrible performance last week.

chewsta

First Grade
Cant believe im saying it but id prefer Lee on the wing over Ramien on the wing. Id have Ramien over Loots every day but thats a massive shakeup taking Loots and Feki out of the backline in one fell swoop.

If we are going to score tries we have to start going right. Teams know Wade is the go to guy. Out the back to Moyza, Lewy, Duges and Holmes is where the points are!

shadowboxer

First Grade
I eat big red V's for breakfast...
And right now I'm really hungry
Nice - Colonel John Matrix?
About the game, worried???
Nah after seeing the last game we played them I knew we were cannonfodder for 2018 and not much since has given me any reason to change that opinion.
Drag trolls wow - don’t they realise post sharks premiership most don’t give 2 flogs about em.

Nice - Colonel John Matrix?
About the game, worried???
Nah after seeing the last game we played them I knew we were cannonfodder for 2018 and not much since has given me any reason to change that opinion.
Drag trolls wow - don’t they realise post sharks premiership most don’t give 2 flogs about em.
Let off some steam Bennaaarrt!
Correct.