What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

SharkShocked

Bench
Facts don’t matter.

Lose this and the narrative will continue irrespective. Win and it will all be about the Storm missing players.

Fitzy had the right comment in the post game presser which NO journalist understood. He said how could you judge us over three weeks for the entire season.

Win the next 3 and then go in a 6 game losing streak what’s the narrative.

Just gotta win as many as possible whichever way how and try and make that top 4 for the week 1 win.

Nothing else matters.

Special K

Coach
I think Williams plays 13, Brailey 7 and Cam 9. But who fkn knows. Interesting.

BHU, Tuku, Sifa and Hunt might be the biggest bench ever.

Frenzy.

Immortal
With all the SOO injuries, an emergency request by the powers not to risk Hynes on a wet track???

Nah. Don't be silly bubs.
Not out of the realms of possibility but, we're still 3 weeks out from SOO aren't we? Maybe though

Frenzy.

Immortal
If we have a kicker that can kick to the corners, do that. Then bash them. And then run over them. And then bash them. Do that for 80 minutes and we won't be too far away.
I'd be wary of giving them 7 tackle sets though.

If we are able to play in good real estate I'd just run it to the corners like they have done before.

jc155776

Coach
Is this a record of pages for a game day thread pre actually kicking off?

Couldn’t help myself but slapped down some in the storm at $1.92 as soon as news broke and beat the bookies moving the markets.

Would absolutely love for this to be setting money on fire and take the L for a big upset win.

Eion

First Grade
This seems weird. Would have thought bring dukes in at 6, Atkinson at 7 and have Brailey take more control from 9. But not ideal anyway so let’s see how it goes I spose

This seems weird. Would have thought bring dukes in at 6, Atkinson at 7 and have Brailey take more control from 9. But not ideal anyway so let’s see how it goes I spose
You would have had a halves pairing with like 6 games experience.
Brailey has been around long time.
McInness can control the ruck.
Fitz would have had a plan for this

shadowboxer

First Grade
Dykes - yeah dunno in all honesty. Not bagging him. Just yeah nah
Trust in the coach
Straight up the guts - plain and simple.
Nothing to lose other than the game and wee bit of respect.