What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Munster

Craigshark

First Grade
How is that any different to a player kicking the ball into a players legs who doesn’t play at it and it goes over the touch line? What a bullshit call. Should have challenged

Sharkman

Juniors
Storm shouldn’t have had the ball. But WTF were Ronnie Teig and Atkinson doing there?

Anyway I feel better with them scoring first instead of us getting one early and thinking we can do it easy.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Storm shouldn’t have had the ball. But WTF were Ronnie Teig and Atkinson doing there?

Anyway I feel better with them scoring first instead of us getting one early and thinking we can do it easy.
Well Atko planted and disconnected the line. He should have moved up with the others

SharkShocked

Bench
How is that any different to a player kicking the ball into a players legs who doesn’t play at it and it goes over the touch line? What a bullshit call. Should have challenged

I look forward to every time a player in proximity of a bomb landing who gets falconed being adjudicated as playing at the ball.

Referee is a spastic.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That defence from Storms was as bad as ours.

Lurch off with HIA. I didn't see that. Thought Tuks came on as a scheduled interchange.

jc155776

Coach
Can’t give Melbourne this much field position with Ill discipline. Kick on the 4th, kick from dummy half… don’t wait till the 5th and give it to the rookie under pressure.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Settle petals.

Don't get frantic. Don't have to score. Just stay down there till 1/2 time. Scoring will be a bonus