What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Pfffffsssffttt - just cracked a beer - pick up shortly and heading into the abyss of Homebush. Enjoy the night regardless. Can’t go any worse than the swans….. surely

Big Bloke

Juniors
Unfortunately, or fortunately perhaps I won’t be watching the game tonight. Down in Bowral for our wedding anniversary and will be having my first beer and bread roll in a nice restaurant when they kick off.

Could take a sneak peek at progress scores on my phone if the missus isn’t watching but happy to wait until later. Like @Feej 2: Electric Boogaloo I have no expectations and will probably have more success with a West Brom win tonight.

Good luck everyone, I do hope we win but if the expected happens I just hope we don’t fold like Richard II did with Henry IV.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Are Iro and Sifa switching sides?

Just that they are listed funny on nrl.com

Which side is Iro's injury on?

1727515314300.png

Quigs

Immortal
Enjoy heathens, enjoy. Eat, drink and be merry.

I am off to old mates place and take up my place in the corporate box.

The vibes are good. I'll see youse all on the flip side.