What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

Quigs

Immortal
You know something, I was reasonably happy with how we played tonight. Yeah we could of done better but hey, you have to realise who we played and what time of the season we played them.

They, and the storm are like Melbourne Cup certainties compared to the rest of the field.

One time there in the second half when we looked like scoring I said to old mate, "how many players have they got on the field." Shit their defence was red hot.

Oh well there is always next year I guess.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
You know something, I was reasonably happy with how we played tonight. Yeah we could of done better but hey, you have to realise who we played and what time of the season we played them.

They, and the storm are like Melbourne Cup certainties compared to the rest of the field.

One time there in the second half when we looked like scoring I said to old mate, "how many players have they got on the field." Shit their defence was red hot.

Oh well there is always next year I guess.
Yeah but Quigs, we played the shittiest version of the Panfas. They made 11 unforced errors and gave away 7 penalties. In a semi. There discipline was terrible. They were 50-60% on and no more. We shit the bed with stage fright.

SadShark

Bench
Year after year since 2016. No. Killer. Instinct.
People (Podcasters) wanna tell us it’s not all Nicho’s fault but he’s getting’ paid shitloads more than the next highest paid player.

That means, he’s supposed to Cleary/Hughes his dominance in a game. If he needs a million a season, then the Knights might wanna take over his contract and we can buy some better middle’s, leaving Trindall and Atkinson to win a s the games

Quigs

Immortal
We shit the bed with stage fright.
We have not been on that big a stage for 8 years. A lot of the boyz will be better off for that experience.

Now, I am more concerned about our far can trip to Vegas. I for one want nothing to do with the NRL circus, junket trip for all the pigs with their noses in the trough. It is all total bullshit and we won't see a start to the 2025 season like we did this season.

What was it, nine straight wins.

Anyhow 2016 is not really that long ago.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The great Smell ma finger just said that the Sharks don't have the balance right and it comes from Nicho's confidence. So we fekk up a whole team babying him. Despicable,

Frenzy.

Post Whore
HAHAHA Ivan C just fekked up and outed Cutlet's obstruction call, then said he has a lot of anxiety thinking about if they have "that bunker official"

Quigs

Immortal
Now is the time for the village to eat, drink, dance and be merry as we have no more worries, doubts and over reaching expectations.

Always remember a man's reach should not exceed his grasp.

I for one am really looking forward to quiet weekends without the stress. It will be just like twenty bye rounds in a row. Now how good is that?

Be grateful heathens, be grateful.