What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

We are a good side, just below the top 2, but we are short 2 quality spine players. Melbourne have 4 panthers 3.

We have zero at the moment, the ones we have are all good players but not game breakers.

Alas apparently we have salary cap pressure, f**k knows how.

Too many good players on great money.

We have a good portion of the squad up for contract renewal at the end of next season. Hopefully we keep the great and let go of the good.

Squad needs a bit of a freshen up.

Too many players getting too comfortable with their own mediocrity.

Fitzy getting too comfortable with some players mediocrity.

You want to keep a great squad together not a good squad together.

Plenty of big decisions to be made.

Surely

Post Whore
Loved you guys during your run in 2016. No nonsense, hard edged and beat a great Storm team to capture your first premiership.

Since then you have been an insipid pretender constantly given easy draws because you simply don’t rate besides an immediate area that I myself love living in.

You guys need to get rid of your 7 and give Trindall the keys to the team. I’d be using the money saved with Nico to buy a bunch of hard nosed props and quick centre and start to overhaul your team. Maybe even do the right thing and entice Flanno back home.

My observations as an outsider.

PS - Yes I know Parra have been shit but I still think we are closer to jagging our next comp than you guys.

All the best, Gentlemen.

Storm Panthers
Sharks rooters
Insipid shit

roboshark

Coach
Loved you guys during your run in 2016. No nonsense, hard edged and beat a great Storm team to capture your first premiership.

Since then you have been an insipid pretender constantly given easy draws because you simply don’t rate besides an immediate area that I myself love living in.

You guys need to get rid of your 7 and give Trindall the keys to the team. I’d be using the money saved with Nico to buy a bunch of hard nosed props and quick centre and start to overhaul your team. Maybe even do the right thing and entice Flanno back home.

My observations as an outsider.

PS - Yes I know Parra have been shit but I still think we are closer to jagging our next comp than you guys.

All the best, Gentlemen.
Get off the gear

shadowboxer

First Grade
Has this thread had a title change to "Sunday Morning Bites" ??

Seems to be a lot of nibbling going on.
Emotions running high.
There has to be a morning after.
Reminder - 2016 the mantle for longest premiership drought was passed to Parramatta. No wonder some choose to come and gloat about nothing

Generalzod

Immortal
I’m as disappointed as anyone.. but to suggest Penrith toyed with us and wouldn’t be giving their absolute 100%.. I think some of you are allergic to giving us any sort of credit. What was it, 10-6 after the Katoa try and we seemed to gain some momentum.. until another dropped ball.
Dropped balls or bad passes most of those come from Nicho...

sladden road

Juniors
No need for mass changes,
change is underway.
We have one glaring problem, the cap and the cash in Violet.
It will f**k the team if he does not play like a 1.2 million dollar player.
When I can’t get to sleep, I run the estimated salaries of our team to bore me to sleep.
It just doesn’t work if we have AFB and Violet over a million.
This is the game now days. The cap.
Unless our 7(read 1) steps up. We are f**ked. And that’s not so much a talent in the spot thing. It’s an percentage of cap thing.
I will be in the mental ward with Sarah Conner telling everyone that Daniel Atkinson is the soldier who will save the world. No one will believe me until fate proves me correct.

Generalzod

Immortal
No need for mass changes,
change is underway.
We have one glaring problem, the cap and the cash in Violet.
It will f**k the team if he does not play like a 1.2 million dollar player.
When I can’t get to sleep, I run the estimated salaries of our team to bore me to sleep.
It just doesn’t work if we have AFB and Violet over a million.
This is the game now days. The cap.
Unless our 7(read 1) steps up. We are f**ked. And that’s not so much a talent in the spot thing. It’s an percentage of cap thing.
I will be in the mental ward with Sarah Conner telling everyone that Daniel Atkinson is the soldier who will save the world. No one will believe me until fate proves me correct.
Sarah Connor got to bash people in that mental asylum.

Black Panther

Juniors
I’m as disappointed as anyone.. but to suggest Penrith toyed with us and wouldn’t be giving their absolute 100%.. I think some of you are allergic to giving us any sort of credit. What was it, 10-6 after the Katoa try and we seemed to gain some momentum.. until another dropped ball.
The Katoa try was a gift from Klein and the bunker who stupidly made a wrong call when Turuva scored. Big unfit Talakai made a bad defensive read and took a dive. 2 penalties later, Katoa scores .

Klein keeps games interesting.

sladden road

Juniors
The Katoa try was a gift from Klein and the bunker who stupidly made a wrong call when Turuva scored. Big unfit Talakai made a bad defensive read and took a dive. 2 penalties later, Katoa scores .

Klein keeps games interesting.
Don’t dog.
Show grace like your coach in the presser.

it’s obvious that the Riff are great, unlike you in our forum.