What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v's Penrith.. er I mean Oak flavoured Manly.. er I mean .. Manly.

DJDL

First Grade
I didn’t see that coming. We lose anyone to injury or suspension?

Teig and Ramien on report.
Don't think either have anything to worry about.

Tommy came off with a knee injury, though I think that was precautionary.
Ramien also came off and had his ankle strapped.
The way he was walking I'd say he'll be fine next week.
If it was mid-season he might miss a week, but semis he'll play.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Never been a fan of the word hate in the context of footy players. They are as open to criticism as any of us are. Some leave themselves more open than others.

This joint criticises players for trivia weekly. Always has. No one was branded a hater last week when people got stuck into Williams. Or Kennedy. Or Braden HU.

It is what it is and it isn't hate.
I wanna know if it's ok to hate Chad?

sladden road

Juniors
I hate all Sunday Tele, budgie smuggling Nico love.
I was a convert.

I no longer am.
This is the defining month of his career and a short side play, even with 20 up, is not a final winning play.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Any time we beat those merkins at Brookie is a good win
I am with you on this, but the narrative is that we never win at Brookvale period.
Why is this the narrative? Yes stats don’t lie, but f**k the stats. Just go straight up the middle at smash.
I am so sick and tired of media drivel about weak sharks. It’s just one of the topics to fill up air time for Anastasia and co on Fox.
Can they win the Melbourne? Dunno but have a better chance there than at the shithole in Woolooware for some obscure reason. Again, stats don’t lie - but f**k me, rip the f**k in.

SharkShocked

Bench
I’d be more worried about the simple dropped balls. Particularly when not getting to the end of our sets after scoring points.

This is one area we are particularly bad at.

Latest posts