What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v's Penrith.. er I mean Oak flavoured Manly.. er I mean .. Manly.

Craigshark

First Grade
Oh

Oh for f**ks sake .
Btw ..this was not a finals game .
stop being a merkin.

hold the pill.. run it.

for the latest reference see Jack Williams last week.
Stop being soft.
We haven’t won anything with this team.

shit.
Idiots.

I don’t think anyone is claiming we’ve won anything or thinks that play in a tight tussle affair in a finals match would be the right one.. I think you just need to look at it in its context. Who’s to say he throws that pass up 40-14 with 5 mins to go in a final? It’s hypothetical. Maybe his mindset changes in that situation. Maybe it was a set play we’d trained for all week because we knew manly would be short that side? Who the f**k knows, but we won 40-20, and he actually played okay for as long of a lay off as he had.

hopefully it helps him take some confidence into next week. Because we sure as f**k need him if we are to do anything in this finals series.

sladden road

Juniors
I don’t think anyone is claiming we’ve won anything or thinks that play in a tight tussle affair in a finals match would be the right one.. I think you just need to look at it in its context. Who’s to say he throws that pass up 40-14 with 5 mins to go in a final? It’s hypothetical. Maybe his mindset changes in that situation. Maybe it was a set play we’d trained for all week because we knew manly would be short that side? Who the f**k knows, but we won 40-20, and he actually played okay for as long of a lay off as he had.

hopefully it helps him take some confidence into next week. Because we sure as f**k need him if we are to do anything in this finals series.
Unsure my brother

Yet to be defined.

DJDL

First Grade
Gotta say The Next Immortal was pretty quiet.
Scored with his first touch but barely sighted after that.

Eion

First Grade
I'm 30 mins in. I have to say this ref, Gee, damn I like how he referees.
He's confident in his decisions, and he really demands respect by the way he acts.
If the NRL are serious they should be taking the way he refs and using it as a bench mark.
He is the best and daylight second.
Of course he makes mistakes, but he just doesn’t seem like a merkin trying to make it all about himself. Also seems to have a feel for the game, you just don’t see the critical 5th tackle 6 agains at important times that make no sense.

He is the best and daylight second.
Of course he makes mistakes, but he just doesn’t seem like a merkin trying to make it all about himself. Also seems to have a feel for the game, you just don’t see the critical 5th tackle 6 agains at important times that make no sense.
Honestly, he's the best ref since Harrigan

except that fella who reffed us in the GF hahaha