What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Raiders Father's day

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good win 2nd half so much better

And yes who plays fullback next week cannot risk someone with hamstring injury.
The only options are Iro or Hiroti.
Unless Ronaldo goes to fullback.

No other options are left
Or Nicho. Of course, that brings Moyza back.

Craigshark

First Grade
Ricky is so proud of them for making the 8. They could have made the 4 if not for the last month apparently

Frenzy.

Immortal
I didn't say that so pull ya head in
You made a clear insinuation and your demeanor is well known. Whingers will whinge.

But hey, can't whinge about Klein this week so I get you gotta get your tin foil hat theory for the week.

Maybe you'd have been happier if the Sharks tanked so they could sacrifice a home final in order that they could play Canberra in Canberra but get the same number of days rest.

The NRL wouldn't have that!!

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
This game could have gone either way. Then Kris farged up.

But we held the ball well, even Williams played great against his old club.

If Kennedy and Tracey are out, we have to go Hiroti, maybe Iro IMO.

I plead one more time, please start McInnes on the bench then give him 60 minutes.

coolumsharkie

Referee
well unless they are line dancing, which I don't think they are, its an indicator that they aren't keeping up with the fitness requirements of the game. It's happening often.

they both need big pre seasons next year and drop a few kgs and get fitter.
Yep they were dead set gassed, even after 3 minutes into the game. We beat a shit Raiders team low on troops and off the pace. We are one week away from giving the NRL permission to feltch away at one of the darlings of the league. After they flog us.

R-15-3

Bench
Few positives out of that game.

Ronnie seemed to have his mojo back not a perfect game but his head looked switched on for the first time in months.

Good to see a few players give Hunt an earful after his error and Hunt cop it on the chin and played well after it.

Toby ZERO missed tackles!!

Hynes started to look more relaxed.

Williams, Braily and McInnes strong as always.

Noodles and Katoa strong.

Negative
Uele, Uele and Uele

DJDL

Bench
Few positives out of that game.

Ronnie seemed to have his mojo back not a perfect game but his head looked switched on for the first time in months.

Good to see a few players give Hunt an earful after his error and Hunt cop it on the chin and played well after it.

Toby ZERO missed tackles!!

Hynes started to look more relaxed.

Williams, Braily and McInnes strong as always.

Noodles and Katoa strong.

Negative
Uele, Uele and Uele

I think Royce’s reaction to his error showed he knew the significance of it.
It’s good to see, compared to some others who just seem to accept that errors happen.

On Uele, I was thinking through the game he is on the open market from Nov 1.

Who here is in a hurry to re-sign him?
Not me.

Not saying I’m happy for him to leave but, for mine, he needs to show a damn sight more in the opening couple of months next year before I’m prepared to extend.

I get the feeling this is the club’s intention as well. They’ve locked up ‘priority’ signings before letting them go to market, but no word on him.

TBH, I’m starting to feel he’s a slightly more effective version of Sharon.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yep they were dead set gassed, even after 3 minutes into the game. We beat a shit Raiders team low on troops and off the pace. We are one week away from giving the NRL permission to feltch away at one of the darlings of the league. After they flog us.
I watched the game from home sitting on the fence - great to win and now confirmed a ticket to a potenial roosters love in Saturday night down at the swamp. A loss would have meant sitting on the couch or pub watching Ricky’s Raiders ream us.
Not sure which is the better option…

shadowboxer

First Grade
The $64.00 question is who or what does Whinging Wicky blame for the loss and the unfair send off of Kris Kringle?
No blame from him it appears, just a tough group of humans who the media indicated would get the spoon (don’t remember that one) and are now in the 8, even though they dropped a lot of games and should have been in the 4.
He oddly enough praised Adam Obrien for outwitting the media by turning the Knogjts fortunes around - he’s ranting was so convincing, he is probably driving up the M1 to give Obrein a big cuddle.
This should really be in petty things that give you the shots..::

coolumsharkie

Referee
I watched the game from home sitting on the fence - great to win and now confirmed a ticket to a potenial roosters love in Saturday night down at the swamp. A loss would have meant sitting on the couch or pub watching Ricky’s Raiders ream us.
Not sure which is the better option…
I've watched it from home now without distractions and with commentary. My last post was probably a little harsh. Raiders didnt make many errors in that first half and tackled their heads off. We swung the game our way before this Kris send off and matched them in completions and good defense. They looked slow on the big screen where I was watching, it took us a little time to get into the game but overall we played alright. Its good we got the win at home, we need to feed off that atmosphere and maybe jag a win. The Roosters havent been all that flash, regardless of their last few games.

We can live in hope I suppose.