What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Stickys Green

Card Shark

Immortal
Have to agree with Quigs & Ima, we could win but errors & penalties are too prevalent.

Even the penalty we gave away for the raiders to go back in front, the crowd were baying for it & we held on too long (not Fifita this time). It wasn’t smart!

Have to agree with Quigs & Ima, we could win but errors & penalties are too prevalent.

Even the penalty we gave away for the raiders to go back in front, the crowd were baying for it & we held on too long (not Fifita this time). It wasn’t smart!

Even the Raiders players were trying to get a penalty by pointing at supposed off side Sharks players.

Seriously the Raiders players remind me of soft school kids who everytime they had something bad happen to them ran off to the School teachers rather than settle it in the play ground.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Even the Raiders players were trying to get a penalty by pointing at supposed off side Sharks players.

Seriously the Raiders players remind me of soft school kids who everytime they had something bad happen to them ran off to the School teachers rather than settle it in the play ground.

J Wighton - sooky la la kid
J Croker - crybaby kid. Weird face. Always looks like he is about to burst into tears
A Sezer - whingee kid
J Rapana - just an out and out vulva

I only like CNK and the pommies. Maybe the ranga who is injured. And the Turk.