What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs. Sturm Troopers

I think BBB shouldn't be put on report but should be referred straight to the judiciary for his unprovoked verbal tirade at Melbourne's Mr Smith.

He has form for abusing the Smith's and he brings us all into disrepute.

I hope it was BBB that caused the dipstick cheese to stop and want to react

Can guarantee it was the Salvo Fekker
I now have the trifecta!
Billy, Cameron and Cheese!!!!

Last edited:

txta2

Bench
How's these fkwits saying Smith was spat on?. I've watched the replays and it's utter bs, they even said on channel 9 nothing happened.

Quigs

Immortal
bubby-cheese.jpg

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I wish my Daughter married Luke Lewis, so love that man.

I usually want be frozen and woken up in a thousand years, to many warmongers right now, but then I want to go back and pay an enormous dowry to give my girl to Luke Lewis.

I joke, glad my daughter is free, well sort off............

I get so conflicted, you wonder why I am angry.....

Was great watching the Storm looking like dumb arses last night. They are a very cocky bunch when they’re bullying teams into submission but they got bent over last night.

Was so disappointed they scored at the very end. Would have been gold to keep them to a donut.

The only other thing I was disappointed with was the bullshyte reports we got on our guys. Seriously nothing in any of them.

The supposed hip drop incident that was put on report on Nikora was at great speed and just accidental contact and he had no control where his body was going. A hip drop is when the player has full control of what he is doing and he uses his hip to force the guy down with his weight over his legs.

The shoulder charge on Uele. Seriously it just wasn’t a shoulder charge. And definitely no contact to the head.

The Fifita sin bin on the Blue Cheese was also bullshyte. Fifita lifted his leg but the Blue Cheese flips him self over in a dangerous fashion. Not much substance in that head of his that’s for certain. What a stupid merkin.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I just had a look at our team stats and was pleasantly surprised to find that we only used 7 replacements last night.
Considering that BHU used up two of them and he only played 13 mins, this bodes well coming into the final stage of the season.
I actually noticed this during the game, felt like tolman was out there longer than normal and even when hunt came back on it was very late.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I just had a look at our team stats and was pleasantly surprised to find that we only used 7 replacements last night.
Considering that BHU used up two of them and he only played 13 mins, this bodes well coming into the final stage of the season.

Dovetails into my prior comments about some benchies and starters getting real low minutes. I can see a strategy there for seasons end. Stamina building stuff going on

Frenzy.

Immortal
I actually noticed this during the game, felt like tolman was out there longer than normal and even when hunt came back on it was very late.
2 weeks in a row now Hunt has been given low minutes. May be more about giving benchies high minutes though.