What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The Filthy Queens.

shaggs

Coach
Bad bad decision from Brailey to run it when we had a three man overlap on the left. Poor football. Could have been up 10-0 but we end up with a man in the bin. Classic.
Brailey isn’t very good. He looked great when he had shit players around him, but hear days he has been found out.
Jayden has been much better. Better decision making.
Measure his Jets jersey

Quigs

Immortal
I came in here to have a whinge about guess who, but I think it has already been posted. The bloke is a deadset predictable handbrake.

Five hit ups then kick it to the western side ..... the f**k wit has this match plan well and truly under control. But i guess he should know it. He has been doing it for years.

Fharkkk me this is painful to watch

Poss

Juniors
Commentators keep banging on about the poor Dwagons missing six players and it will be a brave win if they can pull it off.

can someone who is better at maths than me please add up the below names:

Johnson
Ramien
Hunt
Talakia
Fifita
Katoa
Mulitano
Hamlin-Uele

That’s gotta be close to, if not exactly, six players out right?

shadowboxer

First Grade
Trindall with the line break. Then the Sharks f**k it up.

Terrible half of footy.
Probally the most existing part of the game.
I was going to make the point that maybe alternate Chad and Trindall to slowly ease Chad out without hurting Chads feelings....the Cronulla way.
But seriously, if Hannay can’t see it, we have no hope.
Chad more bombs than the police academy franchise... no spark, no creativity, ball drops, sledging Jack bird when we got the penalty... need I go on.
Chad apologists can blow off

Bob Scott

Juniors
Chad Townsend makes a lamp post look athletic , it is embarrassing how poor his kicking game is , you would think he doesn't practice it during the week , it's that bad . Must be the poorest kicking half in the comp .

Probally the most existing part of the game.
I was going to make the point that maybe alternate Chad and Trindall to slowly ease Chad out without hurting Chads feelings....the Cronulla way.
But seriously, if Hannay can’t see it, we have no hope.
Chad more bombs than the police academy franchise... no spark, no creativity, ball drops, sledging Jack bird when we got the penalty... need I go on.
Chad apologists can blow off
Surely there's none left