What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs The Filthy Queens.

pandapat

Juniors
Honestly don’t understand what’s happening with our bench management. Last week Wilton only comes on for 1 minute, Trindall stays on for 5 minutes & tonight Billy doesn’t make it on at all. Fitz has already said he wants the team to play more direct & not having Fifita or another genuine prop on the bench makes a huge difference, our forwards get tired from defending for so long.

bluefox68

Staff member
Honestly don’t understand what’s happening with our bench management. Last week Wilton only comes on for 1 minute, Trindall stays on for 5 minutes & tonight Billy doesn’t make it on at all. Fitz has already said he wants the team to play more direct & not having Fifita or another genuine prop on the bench makes a huge difference, our forwards get tired from defending for so long.
Agree.

I do not get it!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
How do you use 16 players in a match that goes to golden point when you had 20 mins of sin bins adding to fatigue.

Hannay is watching the game as a fan or onlooker and not managing the game as a coach. I do not understand how we just used 16 with the above circumstances. Mind blown.

Quigs

Immortal
How do you use 16 players in a match that goes to golden point when you had 20 mins of sin bins adding to fatigue.

Hannay is watching the game as a fan or onlooker and not managing the game as a coach. I do not understand how we just used 16 with the above circumstances. Mind blown.
Coach Hannay didn't want the Stains to know how good a player Billy actually is.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

He appears clueless unfortunately.

Latest posts