What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the knights

Tuddy

Juniors
Gawd they were a lucky bunch.

Lucky with the big calls all game (and sorry, it must be said again, the ineptness of all 7 or 8 officials that took part in that match).
Lucky that we didn't turn up again for the full contest (Knights first set, straight through down our right side)
Lucky those two first half efforts to score from kicks fell right into their hands.
Lucky that Trent Hodgkinson is one heck of an actor.
Lucky that they got the better Dragons coach

Lucky, lucky, lucky, I should be so lucky...

Well they were due.

If any team was going to help a team down on their luck, it was going to be ours.

This Year?

Immortal
Commiserations today guys. As a Knights fan I know what it is like to cop it from the refs and they royally stuffed your blokes today.

Happy to win but completely understand why you guys would feel aggrieved by some very questionable calls.

Like you said your blokes have copped some absolute shockers too and I'm happy you guys got some your way for a change.

I know its all doom and gloom today for Saints supporters but we haven't been through as testing times as your club's supporters have and for you to come into the thread and to give your commiserations shows what great sportsmanship is.

I hope things finally turned the corner for your club, the players and fans because you deserve better and today was just the start.

hazzbeen

Bench
My thoughts on McInnes are he really offers nothing in attack , dosnt run the ball at all and has no kicking game , is he instructed not to ?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Yesterday's loss ,obviously having a coach who says 1 week ,that this boy needs to be in this team .then next week he's on the bench for 80 f**kin minutes.his rotation policy is an absolute joke not to mention his progression policy .the locker room must be a great place .on the one hand we have the love child mccroan who's finding it impossible to get dropped.kurt on the other hand must be pulling his hair out in frustration .Jai Field goodness knows what he thinks he got a sniff .what happened Mr mcgregor .how the hell the powers that be have given this instrument a 2 year extension we must be a laughing stock.

Old Timer

Coach
Dugan isn't part of the future Dufty is.

Dugan can stay in the centres and if he doesn't like it stiff shit.
Not sure why the reaction against Duges he played his arse off yesterday and I am sure he will play there a long as he is asked to do so.
The question is does our dopey coach have the will power to stick to doing that?
Duges showed how potent he is with decent ball but alas Mc Crpne & dare I say Mc Fookknuckle incapable of understanding or delivering that.