What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the knights

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Got an idea.

Rather than send try reviews to the bunker, why not just flip a coin.

I have no confidence in the bunker getting decision right.

Also, where was a penalty for Nightie been placed into a bad position when he tried to score a try? the tackler knocked him and he landed on his head? Anywhere else it would have been a penalty and possibly on report.

ALSGI

Bench
14-12 is better than 28-10 but were just making too many mistakes. Dumb f**king mistakes. Knights are shit and yet here we are.
I like Duges at Centre. Dufty getting involved well.

Not even going to mention the f**king refereering but Mary better.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
All I would say to the boys at half-time is, why?
Forcing offloads when they're not on and when you're completing at less than 50% - why?
No pressure on the kickers allowing easy field position to the Knights - why?
Running sideways and not straightening up the attack against one of the weakest packs in the comp - why?

If this was any other team we would be down by 20. We need to get back to simple power footy up the middle and allowing our backs to play off that. The Knights can't stay with us if we build pressure.

Got an idea.

Rather than send try reviews to the bunker, why not just flip a coin.

I have no confidence in the bunker getting decision right.

Also, where was a penalty for Nightie been placed into a bad position when he tried to score a try? the tackler knocked him and he landed on his head? Anywhere else it would have been a penalty and possibly on report.
In all fairness I think they're flipping a coin when it gets to the bunker but the coin is specially minted with a knights head on each side

hewi

Bench
Refs a dickhead. Good to see JDB give him a gobfull. Completion relate 60% , not good enough.

hewi

Bench
Can someone explain to me why when Thompson is on his haunches to avoid the ruck and the ball is purposely thrown into his head that that is a penalty? Thanks

Lewish33

Juniors
Slowing down the play the ball, offside. When the f**k are the dragons going to get a fair penalty after all this milking shit.

Brutalitops

Juniors
Can someone explain to me why when Thompson is on his haunches to avoid the ruck and the ball is purposely thrown into his head that that is a penalty? Thanks
It's always a penalty every game. It's a dumb rule but that wasn't an example of the refs screwing us really

Souths Till I Die

First Grade

His offside and disrupting the play. Whether or not it's fair is debatable however it's the rules so the whistle must be blown. Smart teams will always abuse this if they can!

Latest posts