What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Pennie Panthers.

Craigshark

First Grade
As shit as Chad is. The bloke is still trying his hardest.

Some of the much more talented other players can’t claim the same.

feels sickening to admit it.

he’s been trying his hardest for the past 5 years. He is getting absolutely destroyed by Capewell out there. Our first attacking set he puts up the shittest kick. f**k me, moylan was actually playing well before he got injured, put him on

sandshark

Bench
Not sure whats going with SJ. He hasn't looked interested since Morris got the sack. I know he has come back from injury but maybe he needs a few weeks with the Jets to get some confidence back.

He definitely is leaving at the end of this season.

Quicksilver

Bench
Not sure whats going with SJ. He hasn't looked interested since Morris got the sack. I know he has come back from injury but maybe he needs a few weeks with the Jets to get some confidence back.

He’s not interested. And honestly, fair enough. It’s an unprofessional club doing unprofessional things

shadowboxer

First Grade
Remember when we got lapped last year by Penrith?
Hannay and the board were dreadful then as well.
That game last year was a shock, this however is expected. Don’t care, pack of pretenders but yeah let’s blame the board. Maybe hold the ball or yeah complete a set of 6.

Weaponhead

Coach
The experienced players have really turned it up. Poor errors from Chambers, Graham and Johnson started thd rot.

I have watched Brailey closely. The poor kid is cooked. He gets no support from the other middles.

The resilience is just about gone. They make lots of errors and can't defend them. Going to be an ugly second half.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Coincidence. Something else happened just after.

Quigs

Immortal
STRESS FREE HERE. Not watching. Just came in here to get a score, then a Audible loud sound of laughter from my Tora Bora Cave.

If only the residence of my street knew.

Latest posts