What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs the Wascewy Wabbits.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Not for me though I'm off to bed soon haha. Tomorrow midday for me, or 11:55 to be precise. Hopefully Katoa plays. Really have a feeling about this kid, and I have an inkling Flanno might test him out against the Wabbits youngsters . Anyway onwards and up upwards.

Not for me though I'm off to bed soon haha. Tomorrow midday for me, or 11:55 to be precise. Hopefully Katoa plays. Really have a feeling about this kid, and I have an inkling Flanno might test him out against the Wabbits youngsters . Anyway onwards and up upwards.
This day last year I was eating bocadillos and drinking Mahou.
Get on it!!

southland

Juniors
Katoa in final 19. Bring him Flanno. We need to start planning for the end of Feki and Loots days.

lolesi

First Grade
Good team this year are Souths.

Will miss Cook big time. He is key to Souths attacking speed.

Will be a tough and close game.

Bocadillos con queso y jamon & one grande estrella, living!

Up up! Time to steam-roll souffs!
These ones were sausage with a passed down recipe sauce. The best sausage sangas I've ever had in my life. The sentiment is the same though senor!

Ahh Fantastic!! ORIGIN time again! Ive got my popcorn ready !... Burgii Boys all with a point to prove .Ditto for Fifita, Prior ,Wade! Maybe Katoa back!Some players of the future in Soufs line up.....Don't you love Origin? I might even watch that other game on Wednesday night, just so I know what Im laughing about when the Queenslanders start whinging.

Last edited:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Today's competition for 156 interweb points. What minute will the Burgii give thier first penalty.

I am going 4th min.

cb4

First Grade
Feki will play and so he should.

No respect.

Plus Luke Lewis is playing, so we will win.
A lot of talk that Katoa will play right wing outside Ramien.
Causes the least disruptions to the team IMO.