What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs western suburbs magpies

Chimp

Bench
We got well and truly bullied them last time we met, I hope that is fresh in the minds of our lot and we’re out for vengeance.

Let’s see how Brailey matches up against Api…. He needs to watch, learn and replicate.

Straight, hard, fast and disciplined is all it will take to put on a score - see if we’re up to it.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m not looking forward to this at all. Absolutely a must win and I have an inkling the Tigs will be within reach for most of the game, which of course will be quite stressful.

Just win, 50 points, 1 point, whatever, just get the job done.

Quigs

Immortal
Did Third Grade win?

Must be close to full time now. I just saw on Kayo that Norman Yemm was warming up for the handicap sprint races. Nobody can handle those tight corners like Norm can.

Tigers score most of there tries down the middle so our middles just need to aim up, defend well they need to play like it's a final, we have finals experience

For us if one marker Brailey has to run