What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Vs. Worriers

Quigs

Immortal
I'm going around Old Mates place to watch it with him.

We are both primed and ready to bag the shit out of most of our underperforming team.

It is now only the laughter that gets us through the full seventy.

We are ready to rumble.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Big game lads.

Must win. Season getting real close to being on the line. The warriors are so inconsistent, just like us.

Just get it done. Any how. Any way. We need to win.

Go Nulla

Bench
Must win but does anyone think that we will ? I’d like to hope that we would spend most of the week practising the basics eg catching the ball, playing the ball. Supporting the ball runner, kicking goals, holding the ball for six tackles, showing some care factor. Nothing too difficult.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tips for tonight's game:

Errors: 23
Brain Explosions: 5
Missed Goals: 4
Hammy Injuries: 2

Final Score: Us 22 - Them 26

What's the score breakdown Feej?

Warriors - 3 tries, 3 conversions, 4 penalty goals - Sharks 5 tries, 1 conversion?

Summat like that?

Actually I think it will Sharks 38-14

Surely

Post Whore
I'm going around Old Mates place to watch it with him.

We are both primed and ready to bag the shit out of most of our underperforming team.

It is now only the laughter that gets us through the full seventy.

We are ready to rumble.

Are you cooking anything flash though ?

Card Shark

Immortal
Must win but does anyone think that we will ? I’d like to hope that we would spend most of the week practising the basics eg catching the ball

Yes I do, we turned the corner last week.

In regards to catching, I hope we didn’t practice it because the more ya focus on it, the more ya f**k up (same goes for goal kicking).

If you can’t catch a footy by the time ya get to first grade, by crickey you must be a special player (bit like Xerri now I think about it).

Quigs

Immortal
Are you cooking anything flash though ?
Narhhh mate supplies the food which is usually a bonus. I have to stay clear of his ginger nut cookies. They are that old and stale the last time I nearly broke me teeth. He has the real Scotch Fingers bickies whilst moi, I only have the black and gold ones back in me Tora Bora Cave.

Old mate has been serving up IGA scones lately. Not bad with the Moconna as you cheer on the Mighties. The scones are on spesh this week so I reckon I might be in for a couple of them at halftime tonight.

Quigs

Immortal
Tips for tonight's game:

Errors: 23
Brain Explosions: 5
Missed Goals: 4
Hammy Injuries: 2

Final Score: Us 22 - Them 26

You forgot the late flops onto the already tackled player. Watch the Fiff, you'll get a good belly laugh with that indiscretion or four.

I reckon the NZ Warriors will beat us in the brain explosions department, its their speciality. Still worried about goal kicking if Shaun has a questionable ankle, I noticed Kyle Flanno has dropped off the reserves list.

Anyway enjoy the Sharkcast pod party to those going.

Windy70

Juniors
I had some confidence against the Storm last week, (Sad Face, Embarrassed) but tonight is a win.

Lock it in Eddie.

Latest posts