What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game delayed again??????

labinator

Juniors
just reading on www.rlfans.com, it seems that there is a rumour circulating that there was a bug foiund in the ps2 copy and all platform releases are delayed till 12th december. Can you shed any light on this mario??

this is the reason why mario etc were reluctant to state a definate release date ... dont forget, in the event of a delay, that November 14th was only an estimate to shut us up for a while

StHelens

Juniors
from gameplay.co.uk

50 days until release
Category: Other Sport
released: 12 December 2003

Oh well

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I think the game is delayed in OZ, but i think the PC version will stay the same release date, November 15 or somewhere round then.

I just like to know whether the game is completed, and ready for use.

PARRA_FAN said:
I think the game is delayed in OZ, but i think the PC version will stay the same release date, November 15 or somewhere round then.

I just like to know whether the game is completed, and ready for use.
It has been stated that all platforms would be released at the same time.

Erhan

Juniors
The game is completed, they're waiting for Sony to give the game the all-clear. Someone on here said there was a rumour that Sony rejected it and maybe that's why the game has been delayed. Mario has also stated that the game will come out at the same time on all 3 platforms.

kosta

Juniors
I was told by Electronics Boutique that the PS2 version has been delayed to the 1st of December, while the XBOX version will be released on the 14th of November.

Anyway, pre orders for the EB store in Townsville is around 80.

crazy john

Juniors
spoken by Mario on therugbyforum.com:

Considering we don't have the official report back from Sony ourselves, I don't know how somebody on a random website knows any more than we do.

nz_kid

Juniors
As far as i know the uk version is getting released on the 12th of december and the ps2 version is getting approved and probley coming out mid november and all of the platforms are getting released at the same time

Erhan

Juniors
Okay look.. rumours and all that aside, as facts we know that

1 - Game will be released on all platforms at the SAME TIME.

2 - The game is finished and is waiting upon confirmation from SONY

3 - Confirmation takes 3 weeks - (around 1 week left)

If all gets confirmed as planned, we are look at mid to late Nov. - ON ALL PLATFORMS.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Erhan said:
Okay look.. rumours and all that aside, as facts we know that

1 - Game will be released on all platforms at the SAME TIME.

2 - The game is finished and is waiting upon confirmation from SONY

3 - Confirmation takes 3 weeks - (around 1 week left)

If all gets confirmed as planned, we are look at mid to late Nov. - ON ALL PLATFORMS.

1. and 2. are 100% correct. 3. Confirmation usually takes 3-4 weeks.

And the If in the last sentence is the all important thing. Cmon Sony, you know you love it. :)