What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game delayed again??????

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I heard that somewhere on the scoreboard or something was some X Box advertising and Sony did not want this, so they just want to make it green without the words X Box.....probably bs, but that's what I heard

mikeyboy

Juniors
Gameplay in the UK have definitely changed their release date recently from 14th November to 12 December for all formats. They never usually get it wrong.

Reggie Dunlop

Juniors
supersoniceagle said:
I heard that somewhere on the scoreboard or something was some X Box advertising and Sony did not want this, so they just want to make it green without the words X Box.....probably bs, but that's what I heard

The Black Dot had the xbox logo as per real life.
i read Sony wanted it removed and it has been, check the questions for mario thread

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
a few months ago there was talk of the xbox dot on ps2 version and mario said that it wouldnt be in the ps2 version and that was before the game was completed so im sure they wouldnt have forgotten 2 edit it out and in the ps2 movie and screenshots there is no xbox dot on the posts so i dont think its humanly possible for it 2 remain in the ps2 version

Briza

Juniors
Screw Sony, the Xbox version is ready and I want it Yesterday!!! :twisted:

This really is becoming a sham, buy the way things are going rl2003 will be ready for the 2004 season.

Anyone would think hes are being run by the SSDRLFC :lol:

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
I reckon it would be worth it for HES and Sidhe to release the XBOX and PC versions together so that it would keep the public interest up and release the ps2 version when its ready. It would be worth it because it would be so much easier and would stop people from getting frustrated and pissed off at the game. Like with Rugby 2004 people will cancel their pre orders if this does not happen.

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Possibly true, but you have to take into account the pre orders ratio. There could be a heap more ps2 pre orders than the other two.

Priddo

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
Possibly true, but you have to take into account the pre orders ratio. There could be a heap more ps2 pre orders than the other two.

i'd be royally screwed as i pre ordered for ps2.....i would be mega pissed if they released the other versions after i have waited for it for so long, then these guys who find out about the game like a week ago stroll in and get it on pc or xbox....thatd be crap...

Erhan

Juniors
Priddo said:
theVodkaCircle said:

i'd be royally screwed as i pre ordered for ps2.....i would be mega pissed if they released the other versions after i have waited for it for so long, then these guys who find out about the game like a week ago stroll in and get it on pc or xbox....thatd be crap...

Not only that, but I'm sure HES has signed agreements with XBOX & SONY stating that all three platforms will be released at the same time so there's no disadvantage in one or the other getting a head start.

Goleel

Juniors
Are these the same game stores that:

-have given us release dates in March next year
-have denied the game existed until as late as July
-have said there are two NRL games coming out, one produced by EA Sports

And then people expect us to believe them....

Briza

Juniors
I went into the TFG store where I ordered my game today, they said they will recieve it next Friday 7th Nov - and they are not allowed to release it untill the 14th of Nov.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I asked the guy in Electronics Boutique and he said hes expecting the game to be released around November 14/15 or 16.