What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Lost Mafia

Parra Pride

Referee
If I'm lynched I wont die, but Roc is pretty much guaranteed victory with another recruit.

If Soc is lynched I can take out Roc tonight, and the victory could go either way.

I know what option I'd be going for if I was town, but then again I'm not stupid.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
I'm putting a 9am forum-time limit on this lynch. Starting my Scuba diving course tomorrow so i'll do the update before I go.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Vote Count

Soc: 3 (Parra Pride, Mis, SeeJay)
PP: 3 (Roc, Soc, Bazal)

With 7 remaining its 4 to lynch
Don't forget, my vote is already on a player who was inactive last turn but will not register until someone else votes for them

SeeJay

Juniors
Pp recruit guy. Pp have protection still. Why vote for him. Why so much recruiting in Rost game.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Pp recruit guy. Pp have protection still. Why vote for him. Why so much recruiting in Rost game.

Lot of recruiting in the show. I'm simply providing an authentic experience. Given peoples confusion, I'd say i've succeeded :D

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Day 8

Even when there was 4/5 chance of hitting scum the Survivors were still unable to lynch someone.

The Island decided no penance would be required tonight as the Survivors were doing a good enough job of getting themselves killed with out the island stepping in.

It is now night
Depending how this goes it could be end game​

Dutchy

Immortal
Day 8

Even when there was 4/5 chance of hitting scum the Survivors were still unable to lynch someone.

The Island decided no penance would be required tonight as the Survivors were doing a good enough job of getting themselves killed with out the island stepping in.

It is now night
Depending how this goes it could be end game​

:lol:

bunch of bulldogforces.

Parra Pride

Referee
I have the biggest sleep in, and then wake up to see nothing has happened in twelve hours? This game really needs to slow down a bit, it's way too fast for me to be able to keep up.

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Night 8 Endgame

The survivors were screwed. Their last remaining hope was to successfully lynch a bad guy during the day. Even with both factions cannibalising each other they couldnt seem to get their shit together.

The Smoke Monster, recognising that the main threat came now from the Others, took a 50/50 shot has to who had been recruited. He failed and murdered poor old John Locke.

20080524-lost-teoria-sobre-jacob-y-john-locke.jpg

Misanthrope is dead. He was John Locke, Survivors aligned Handicapable Man who will not be told what he can't do

The Darkness was swirling in Kate's eyes. She hadn't picked a target yet but it didn't matter. 'Oh herro!' The Other's newest leader called as he tackled her to the ground. Ben Linus approached her from above with his gun drawn.

'I'm afraid i'm going to have kill you now Kate. But don't worry, we'll look after the island for you when you're gone.

Bang!

kate-austen.jpg

Soc is dead. He was Kate Austen, Smoke Monster aligned Murderous Hottie

With these deaths, the Others now stood unopposed and declared themselves victors.

Jin spoke to Linus after their triumph.

"Mr Rinus. The Survivors were doomed from the start. Right?"

Linus chuckled to himself. "Oh no Jin. The Survivors had it all laid out in front of them from the very first day. It was all in the numbers you see. Only the last one was reversed. 4 8 15 16 23 42."

4. Parra Pride= Bin Linus Others Aligned
8. Parra= Tom Friendly Others Aligned
15. MickyJ=Richard Alpert Others aligned
16. Shaun Hewitt= Ethan Rom Others aligned
23. Roc107= Smoke monster Cult
24. Drew-Sta= 3 polar bears Indie

Jin laughed. "Wow I guess no one was paying attention."

"No Jin, I guess this game left everyone a little... Lost."

Others Victory

The Winners

4. Parra Pride= Bin Linus
8. Parra= Tom Friendly