What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game: Lost Mafia

roc107

Juniors
By the way, mafia was super OP. I have to beat them as cult, and this is my role?
You are the Smoke monster. Cult aligned black cloud of death
You are the monster of the show. You poison people with a sickness which turns them to your cause.
Powers-
Killer- You can kill one person a night.
Recruit- You can recruit 2 people to your cause. You may only recruit one at a time though, if one dies you must wait to the next night to recruit the other. You cannot die whilst you have a recruit
Inhabitor of the dead- You can shapeshift into a dead person’s body. If you are investigated you will appear as the most recently deceased character.
You win when your faction outnumbers all others.

Two recruits????

roc107

Juniors
Two recruits and one at a time and yet I was still would've won if mafia didn't get a recruit, AND an extra kill power.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dig that the numbers were a hint, although it was unlikely anybody would pick it up since they were so ingrained in the mythos.

I was AWOL for most of this game. Apologies, town :(

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
DB I believe this belongs to you.....

the_derp_king__xd_by_autobotsparkyprime-d4ux4f8.png

Hoggmaster

Juniors
Dig that the numbers were a hint, although it was unlikely anybody would pick it up since they were so ingrained in the mythos.

I was AWOL for most of this game. Apologies, town :(

Yeah it was difficult one, but if it had been too easy the game would have been over straight away.

Also with regards to Roc's point, the mafia was always meant to be town's biggest threat. Roc and Drew's roles were meant to mix up the game a bit. You had a run of good luck and deserved to be there at the end, but I though t the mafia played very well, only lost people as result of poor luck and were deserved winners.

As for MVP Micky did a lot of the donkey work for mafia, sorting out orders etc. and he read the game pretty well. SeeJay also had a good game and, being as he was basically exposed straight away due to his post condition, without any protection, did great to end up on the winning team.

There were other brief glimpses but town suffered the usual problem of having its most vocal members killed early.

I particularly liked Drews Kamikaze Polar Bear

I'm giving MVP to MickyJ, purely because SeeJay blocked a few townies early on which would have provided big clues, and because Micky had the opportunity to block someone who he suspected was going to kill him but used it instead to benefit the mafia. Selfless play usually wins it.

Biggest derp would have to be DB's mass roleblock where he let the outed mafia don/killer murder a hugely important town role. Sorry dude.

Thanks for playing and bearing with me. Running a game whilst travelling is not something i'd recommend. As one last piece of advice; when booking hotels, don't worry if they've got 2 pools, check if they have wifi in the room. Otherwise you'll end up in the pub trying to do write ups with the little devil that is Dutchy on you shoulder.

Cheers

Parra Pride

Referee
The game was pretty much over as soon as I didn't get lynched during the last day phase. That left me with a hodor, which meant there was no way we were going to lose either of us during the night as Seejay was being protected by me. Roc hitting the wrong person just sped things up a bit.

All I had was a protect, nothing like a kill or an investigate.

My big problem was once the town got split, whoever targeted me for a kill instead hit a random guy aligned to me.

Latest posts