What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of the Year

Slammin

Juniors
Was a great game. Still feel like my entire insides have been ripped out for the third time this year but this was still a great Anzac day clash.

Well done to the Rabbitohs. Deserved victors.

Fazz_138

Juniors
Nah, not for me. It was pretty good, but not great. Lol@nein all whinging about the strip at the end. It was a 50/50 call, not the robbery they're claiming.

some11

Referee
Thought Auva'a and Johnston had good games, breathing some life into that tired backline.

Card Shark

Immortal
Nah, not for me. It was pretty good, but not great. Lol@nein all whinging about the strip at the end. It was a 50/50 call, not the robbery they're claiming.

It's the Qld game, they have to favour the Broncs or they'll lose viewers.

Another conspiracy?

Slammin

Juniors
Agree there. First time in real time I thought it was an obvious strip. I know Sterlo and Fat are saying you just don't have time in that situation to think strip. If that is the case then that is the worst tackle attempt ever.

Think they were lucky for Parker not to be sent off, was well off side on that quick tap and looked certain for a try. Failing that they were prime position for the field goal.

Definitely not robbed.

ek999

First Grade
Agree there. First time in real time I thought it was an obvious strip. I know Sterlo and Fat are saying you just don't have time in that situation to think strip. If that is the case then that is the worst tackle attempt ever.

Think they were lucky for Parker not to be sent off, was well off side on that quick tap and looked certain for a try. Failing that they were prime position for the field goal.

Definitely not robbed.

This

LeedsRhinos

Juniors
Drop the ball, still the hero - Sammy Burgess

907498-dtstory-sam-burgess.jpg

Springs

First Grade

Definitely not robbed.

The thing they aren't thinking about is the refs don't have time to stop and think what the player was thinking. They have to rule on what they see. On first viewing I thought it was a strip, so I say it's a fair call.

And yeah, you absolutely do have time to think 'I need to hit the ball out here'. Sterlo just wrapped McQueen about it but thinks Hunt is incapable of the same act for some reason.

Liddell

Juniors
Thought Auva'a and Johnston had good games, breathing some life into that tired backline.

It was always a risk blooding so many guys at once, but all of a sudden we've got three promising guys in Auva'a, Walker and Johnston. Looks a lot better than Merritt, Lote and Reddy.

no name

Coach
Having Fatty as a commentator makes all opinions null and void.

Head wobbles and intentionally falling over are the only things Fatty is qualified to comment on.

BranVan3000

Coach
I dunno, for me it was a shit game because I'm critical of my team's errors. But should have been enjoyable for neutrals

BranVan3000

Coach
It was always a risk blooding so many guys at once, but all of a sudden we've got three promising guys in Auva'a, Walker and Johnston. Looks a lot better than Merritt, Lote and Reddy.
Nobody listened to me when I said these guys would show up in the year :x

Still a bit concerned whether AJ handles the week to week defence.

Latest posts