What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Thrones VIII

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Most action in the season was some mud wrestling, and wasn’t even between two bikini-clad women. Shameful display.

Parra Pride

Referee
Most action in the season was some mud wrestling, and wasn’t even between two bikini-clad women. Shameful display.
At least it looks like the Dunk and Egg show don’t be all foreplay.
They even managed to show Baelor getting his head caved in in the six second teaser

Apey

Staff member
I thought the season was pretty good. Not as good as S1. The only part I felt that really dragged was Daemon's adventures; having not read the book, I thought it was predictable he was going to return to the fold after the first couple of fever dreams.

I've read hate for the finale but I was fine with it. I get why people are disappointed though - it will probably be another two years before we get S3. Once the show is complete and people can watch it all in succession, I think S2 will be better received by the masses in hindsight. It will fit well in the overall series, but currently without S3 to flow into I can understand people felt it was lacking.

Valheru

Coach
I thought the season was pretty good. Not as good as S1. The only part I felt that really dragged was Daemon's adventures; having not read the book, I thought it was predictable he was going to return to the fold after the first couple of fever dreams.

I've read hate for the finale but I was fine with it. I get why people are disappointed though - it will probably be another two years before we get S3. Once the show is complete and people can watch it all in succession, I think S2 will be better received by the masses in hindsight. It will fit well in the overall series, but currently without S3 to flow into I can understand people felt it was lacking.
For me that final storyline/character development episode (or one similar) is fine if you have the big action episode the week before like they did many times in GoT. For this season episode 4 was the big battle and then it felt like constant filler/set up from there. Pushing this out to 10 episodes with the battle of the gullet next would have been beneficial IMO.

Reactions: PJ
For me that final storyline/character development episode (or one similar) is fine if you have the big action episode the week before like they did many times in GoT. For this season episode 4 was the big battle and then it felt like constant filler/set up from there. Pushing this out to 10 episodes with the battle of the gullet next would have been beneficial IMO.

Season 2 was supposed to be 10 episodes, but the execs at HBO cut it back to 8 instead.