What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v the Dogs

strider

Post Whore
honestly - its a miracle we are only down by 4 .... but f**k its gonna be a tough ask

Chipmunk

Coach
Well, that half is just one of those that nothing goes right for you. In fact I dare say it will probably be one of those nights.

If we win this game tonight it will be one for the ages...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
We may be behind, but this is a different side from previous years. We are really playing some tough footy. I can't fault any player out there.

Some rough calls from the ref

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well, that half is just one of those that nothing goes right for you. In fact I dare say it will probably be one of those nights.

If we win this game tonight it will be one for the ages...

Yeah I reckon we are handling them alright, just need to control ball better

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
What does everyone reckon off tackle on sandow which lead to injury? I reckon it was bloody dangerous, he was held wasnt going anywhere then Morris come over the top and nearly snapped him in half

Bandwagon

Staff member
Shit of a night so far, but f**kin' lovin' our intensity.

Dogs haven't crossed their forty without a piggy back.

hindy111

Post Whore
Unlucky tackle, Sandow maybe back -Semi looks done for a long time IMO. Hope not but it maybe the season-Looked a serious knee injury!

Bandwagon

Staff member
What does everyone reckon off tackle on sandow which lead to injury? I reckon it was bloody dangerous, he was held wasnt going anywhere then Morris come over the top and nearly snapped him in half

No rule against it, other than being a human.

TheParraboy

Staff member
halftime dogs 8-4

wasn't Arthur filthy when watmough stuffed up that offload

Semi and Sandow off injured, Moerora shoulder injury

Wicks looks real good, will only get better

Control Brett Morris and we might win this

IFR33K

Coach
Damn shame for sammy if it's the case. The boys are having a serious dig considering. Let's hope our fortunes change in the second half.

Latest posts