What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Warriors *Spoliers*

DeanPay98

Juniors
questions need to be asked of the coach and playing staff with the squad we have we should be i the top 6 at present.

I hate to say it but questions might need to be asked at the end of the year. The Eels don't look like a team that can play wet weather football. We lost to Cronulla, the Knights and now it looks like we'll lose to the Warriors in the wet. We do have key players missing (Hayne, Grothe, Smith and Poore). But we've looked ordinary for about 80% of the year.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Are you serious Humble? Why kick that instead of diving on it?
And he is supposed to be our best today? f**k we are in some deep sh*t, season gone the more things change the more they stay the same, this mob are a bunch of losers on and off the field, have a good look at urselves, f**ken clowns.

it just gets worse, manu steals the ball off Inu as he tries to run from dummy half and scores. Video is called but it looks ok.
TRY
Warriors 22-6 ktc

i know why i tipped the warriors now, worst display of the season i know there are a few out but some of the regulars should ahve stood up but none did.
Coversion over
Warriors 24-6

Latest posts