What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Warriors *Spoliers*

last tackle kick and Humble has to hurry and slides but knocks it on and the wariors also knock it on. Warriors scrum 10m out.

Parra have to kick it dead, goal line drop out.
Crap game this, Warriors have no direction and eels can hold the ball.

Wow chansed a kick into his own ingoal runs around in a arc and then throws a shocker of a pass behind Reddy and lucky it goes over the deadball line

questions need to be asked of the coach and playing staff with the squad we have we should be i the top 6 at present.

big boppa eel

Juniors
We are gooooooooooone, our run on side is sh*t, our back up sound just as bad these guys being paid way too much for at best A Grade level.

BissyB

Juniors
I CANT EVEN DESCRIBED WHAT HAPPENED! lost the ball in our own 30 then Mortimer skys the ball up to their winger

BissyB

Juniors
High tackle Horo penalty to Warriors, theyre going for goal and Maloney slots it through, Shocking

now a penalty.
Maloney to have a shot at 2.
I wouldn't be surprised if Anderson resigned and stayed in NZ after this one the players just aren't responding to him of late.
penalty goal over
Warriors 18-6