What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Thread

Vossy

Bench
started well..controlled sets, scored early, then in typical fashion we caved in like a bunch of f**king imposters

30-6 at halftime..30 unanswered points

penalties to the merkins 6-1

Cordoba and Cuthbo = f**k em off now

Feej

First Grade
No problem, we can easily score 24 points while not letting another one in!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Codoba, cuthbertson and Pooperoy. Absolute useless f**ks who shouldn't be anywhere near FG.

Every set Manly are working it out...2nd or 3rd tackle = a penalty. It's like the refs are just bloweing out of instinct. One penalty was for working the player? it was the cleanest tackle of the night.

jc155776

Coach
I think the count is 8-2.

Both of ours were on 1st tackle. One was for talking back.

Defence has turned to sh*te out of pure tiredness. Possession would surely be about 70-30.

The Popper

Bench
Gotta agree, Vossy. Started well. Then diminished possession took it's toll. I've noticed before in games too: once Snowden and Dougie go off, on come the `Cardboard Cutout Props' and then the `Cronulla Culture' really takes over and we fall in a heap. Disgraceful! :(
Looks like last week could be just a flash in the pan.
Possession is 61-39% against.

Feej

First Grade
Oh well, I'm sure the refs will even up in the second half, our only problem is going to be scoring enough points.

Realistically it was over once we had to score 18 more points.

There are a lot of young blokes out there not up to First Grade yet.

There are also a few reserve graders who snuck into the First Grade dressing room!

fizzgig

Juniors
One of the commentators mentioned the old line about 50/50 calls not going the way of the team at the bottom of the table.

Too right! Every flat pass (or backwards in the case of Barrett to Gallen) we have gets picked up, two of the tackles in their end were rubbish (Morris and Aiton where there was no working the player).

It's a repeat of last year, just waiting for someone to get sent off for tackling someone around the legs (if anything I hope it Pomm).

Ferguson is copping the same crap Covell has for so long, trying to cover his mark as well as Pomm's because he's too far in-field.

I didn't expect us to win this week but all the decisions going Manly's way make the scoreline way bigger than it should be.

Oh well, second half better grab another beer and go back and watch this rubbish...

Vossy

Bench
who the **** stacks one side of the attack and just tell the opposition what the **** we are doing? answer Cronulla Sharks

Vossy

Bench
into double figures for manly..we have been given about 3

possible try to clown formally from newie - josh perry..HOLY sh*t, decision goes our way

Ads

First Grade
Has stuart not used vave today? Or have i missed him out there? Its hot out there and we arent using the full bench??

roboshark

Coach
can we get to double figures today??????

more importantly...will we score more than 20 at anystage this year

Latest posts