What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game v dogs

TruSaint

Referee
Seems all the last minute $$ are heading way of the Dogs. 2.05 seems very attractive TBH.

I just checked the odds and Dragons are now $2.05 that looks very generous to me your thoughts lads?

I just got on them at $2.10 at the TAB in the Olympic Park brewery.

I really think this will be a huge test for us but still woulda expected us to be narrow favorites.

hewi

Bench
Beautiful try. What a difference a Creagh makes. Straight and hard. Always bends the line.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Thank f**k for Flo and Creagh. Wouldn't get out of our half otherwise.
Good game though. Dogs really came out for blood early. Still not sure what tabuli offers over Farrell though.

Spud 13

Juniors
Still in it, hard to control the game when the dogs throwing it all round like that.. But the best bit is we kept our composure and have stayed in the game, these boys arnt giving up like previous years and that alone makes me happy!

Just gotta get the jump in the second half now...

hewi

Bench
Don't understand why they don't kick occasionally for Nabuli with his height. Good chase to run down the doggy from the kick.

Dicko1

Juniors
Hopefully the halftime talk addresses the lack of direct running and our poor line speed.

Spud 13

Juniors
hate to say it but a few bad calls might cost us this one...

Didn't see Nabuli drop the ball and carried back in goal... 15 mins to redeem!!

Dragonboyd

Juniors
f**king joke, so far all I've seen when we've been behind in the second half of a game is utter crap. We're not going to be a threat in the finals unless we f**king get our act together when it comes to maintaining a lead against a good team... Should not have lost this game.

Latest posts