What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game vs Warriors game, Who is going?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Im heading to NZ on Saturday arvo, so keeping tabs on the weather for the game quite a bit. It looks like we are playing in the slop again (think Newcastle game) :crazy:

Sunday 4th July - Rain, Possibly heavy :crazy:

http://metservice.com/towns-cities/auckland

With a lot of new players in the side it might not be a bad thing, as no doubt we will try and keep it simple, no elaborate backline moves or fancy passing. Hopefully Warriors will have one of their off days.

Eels to win in extra time and Hindy my fantasy captain to crack 300 points :D

parra pete

Referee
Be careful TPB..Enjoy the match..If we lose you are the new scapegoat.
If you can't make to New Zealand..take a little road trip down here for a huge Pie in the Sky Weekend
All roads lead to Hay...
SOURCE ---- http://www.haymagpies.com.au/

TheParraboy

Staff member
Be careful TPB..Enjoy the match..If we lose you are the new scapegoat.
If you can't make to New Zealand..take a little road trip down here for a huge Pie in the Sky Weekend
All roads lead to Hay...
SOURCE ---- http://www.haymagpies.com.au/

thanks Pete, Ill do my best :D

For those of you contemplating going over be quick, I sense tickets will be sold out any time now :sarcasm:

Availability:
Upper East Available
Colin Kay Upper West Available
Colin Kay Lower West Available
Lower East Available
Lower East Wings Available
East Family Zone Available
West Family Zone Available
South Stand Available
G/A - North Bank Available

mrpwnd

Bench
I can somehow sense us losing this game -_-
Why? I got no idea, maybe its just the time of the month.

Swiftstylez

Bench
I couldn't think of anything more sickening than traveling to NZ and having the Eels score only one try for the third week in a row. Given though I have been to the last three matches so they will probably put on a half century.

Jamskee

Juniors
Im heading to NZ on Saturday arvo, so keeping tabs on the weather for the game quite a bit. It looks like we are playing in the slop again (think Newcastle game) :crazy:

I live in Auckland mate, and i'm heading along. The weather has actually been alright, alot of sun, and very occasionally some very light drizzles.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I live in Auckland mate, and i'm heading along. The weather has actually been alright, alot of sun, and very occasionally some very light drizzles.

Good stuff bud, where you sitting?

ive got tickets on the East stand upper level , row D i think. Come and say gday, Ill most likely be the only eels supporter in that row...in that stand...in that stadium :D

Forecast has been decent there from online updates, but looks like it will turn on the weekend :(

PCRL

Juniors
I'll be there South Stand with the family

BRING ON THE WARRIORS

ROCK ON THE MIGHTY EELS

Last edited:

joseph1

Juniors
I'll be there probably in the stand across from the embankment (west i think), support both teams though so dont really go for either in these matches. Probably parra coz they need the win more.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
good luck guys!!! hellsy and i went to NZ for a game once in the wet and we got beaten to nil, still had a great time though!

parra pete

Referee
Good stuff bud, where you sitting?

ive got tickets on the East stand upper level , row D i think. Come and say gday, Ill most likely be the only eels supporter in that row...in that stand...in that stadium :D

Forecast has been decent there from online updates, but looks like it will turn on the weekend :(

Don't you mean BRO

TheParraboy

Staff member
hope you packed your winter woolies and brolly Parraboy.

wet, cold, windy.

Nah mate

Braved the conditions in my Parra jersey, am worst for wear now (feel a cold coming along). Took the train in, a bit of drizzle about (the walk from train to stadium), after the game it was a lot heavier, got drenched, didnt care as was pissed off with our performance. Got a gobfull from every kiwi I was near (all in good spirits).

Met a couple of local Parra fans, we just glazed into each others eyes and asked ourselves what the hell is going on. Chatted to them after the game before I walked to the train station. The game was actually live on tv over here, so credit to them (and warriors fans) for coming out in poor weather. Crowd of just under 10k

Personally when moi moi and cayless got interchanged things started to fall apart quickly. Hindy was unusually rattled dropping the ball 3 times , twice deep in our own half, 2 tries eventuated for the warriors when they had the ball from there. But Hindy tackled himself to a standstill as he always does. Humble was good for the most part. Mortimer, Robson tried hard. Mateo looked dangerous at times but he needed to get involved more. Didnt really notice anyone else unfortunately

I actually liked Mt Smart Stadium, not a bad place to watch Rugby league at all. 10 out of 10 to the skimpy dressed cheerleaders for coming out and doing a routine. Bit dumb to incorporate in the routine by them having to sit their bums on the turf, but I wasnt complaining :D. Overall there would have been about maybe 20-25 Parra fans scattered around that had eels jerseys on, and a bit more that didnt, so we were greatly outperformed on and off the field

Very dissapointed, sad and disheartened Parra supporter :(.

I need a hug *sniff*

Latest posts