What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

strider

Post Whore
I think I might be wearing jeans tonight as opposed to the cargo pants I was named as my pants of choice on Tuesday .... I think that'll prove to be the difference

eelz47

Coach
make sure you take wet weather gear just in case

we are also taking a cut lunch too

strider

Post Whore
oh yeah - rain ... hmmmm - maybe the cargo pants would go better in the rain ... might have to re-think that late change after all

wittyz chick

Coach
:lol: :lol: @ strider

Also if anyone feels like it ... it looks like I won't be able to make all 5 grades :X so I can do updates ... I've got nothing better to do

Changes for Canberra:

Terry Campese and Trevor Thurling - OUT. Both drop back to PL.

Glen Turner and Michael Weyman - IN. Turner makes his return after being injured for last week's game with a dodgy hammy. Weyman will be playing his first game of the year, hopefully he'll have a big impact. These two changes strengthens our bench considerably.

Good luck boys and girls.