What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

MrT

Juniors
Never seen Anthony Mitchel play but have heard great things about him.
Who could you compare him to at this early stage in his career?

Great news to hear Blake and Inu to make their 1st grade debuts, and Fa'aoso to be rewarded for his good form. This might not be the best conditions for the new guys to show their stuff. I'm pretty sure Blake and Inu would prefer the hard ground. Good luck to the guys

wittyz chick

Coach
MrT said:
Never seen Anthony Mitchel play but have heard great things about him.
Who could you compare him to at this early stage in his career?

Great news to hear Blake and Inu to make their 1st grade debuts, and Fa'aoso to be rewarded for his good form. This might not be the best conditions for the new guys to show their stuff. I'm pretty sure Blake and Inu would prefer the hard ground. Good luck to the guys

I'm afraid I'm not able to answer that question I haven't seen him play. I guess Eela could answer this??

All I can tell you is that apparantly he looks like Tim Smith :lol:

MrT

Juniors
wittyz chick said:
I'm afraid I'm not able to answer that question I haven't seen him play. I guess Eela could answer this??

All I can tell you is that apparantly he looks like Tim Smith :lol:

Well he plays hooker and every time 've heard he's played he's killed them.
Hopefully a star for the future

wittyz chick

Coach
Raiders score through No. 5 [Big League tells me that's Michael Brophy]

missed the goal

Parra lead 24 - 4

eloquentEEL

First Grade
WC, can you find out if Kris Keating is playing JF?

I think someone's post said that he would be promoted to PL as Green is playing FG.

wittyz chick

Coach
eloquentEEL said:
WC, can you find out if Kris Keating is playing JF?

I think someone's post said that he would be promoted to PL as Green is playing FG.

Promoted to Prems and absolutely pumped!!

mighty eel

Juniors
we will find out wen premier league is on.... But i reckon that Green Inu and Fa'aoso wont play premier league just 2 be on stand by if there is another late pull up... Im not shore but can u help me have players played premier league than play 1st grade on the same day ?