What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday Thread; team changes, confirmed/rumours, Live Scores, Prematch discussion

Kornstar

Coach
wittyz chick said:
Good :lol:

Nuh you don't sit near me but you described most of Bay 65 last night!! [I sit in 64 and I could hear them :(]

I just find it very hard to hear, there is no need for it......i didn't hear them complaining when he was setting up the tries though......

wittyz chick

Coach
Same but the moment he made a poor decision ... they couldn't stop bagging him :x

Also for Hindy's run where he scored I was surprised his shorts stayed up :lol:

Kornstar

Coach
wittyz chick said:
Same but the moment he made a poor decision ... they couldn't stop bagging him :x

Also for Hindy's run where he scored I was surprised his shorts stayed up :lol:

He dummied to kick at one stage and they went absolutely crazy, i mean he was never going to kick, it was all about running the ball (which is what everyone wants him to do) and they still layed into him.......imo he will never win them over now, i really wouldn't be shocked at all to hear that he is moving on next year

Hindy's shorts were also a talking point with the crowd

Stagger eel

Staff member
well if rumours are correct Timmy could head to the Broncos which is interesting because Parra Pete rates Wayne Bennett as a good judge for footballing talent.;-)

Kornstar

Coach
eelavation said:
well if rumours are correct Timmy could head to the Broncos which is interesting because Parra Pete rates Wayne Bennett as a good judge for footballing talent.;-)

I'm sure Pete will find a reason on why Wayne would sign Timmy, for depth or something.......