What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gameday v Titans

nswarrior

Juniors
Wow - we had more than enough ball in the last 15 to win it but looked really crap in attack. Some really ordinary sets near the goal line

lost to the winless team

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
After last week I said the attack was too predictable with short balls to a forward or that wide deep shape, and it was more of the same today, it is getting easier for the top minds to read now

On top of this, during the week, I heard Webster interviewed and asked about the lack of metres from his back rowers last week. He said it was part of their game plan and “he would need to invent a new game model” to get them involved. That quote pricked my ears up a bit, as I already felt they are too structured and today looks more of the same. They need to loosen up and allow some attack of what they see in front of them rather than the robotic style. That sweep out the back looks awesome when the timing is all spot on, but perhaps going to that well too often

Latest posts